NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be so much fun to see Sweden finish 5th or somesuch. #depletedlineupproblems

So mad. Got up planning to watch the game on DVR. First thing my girlfriend's mother says to me is "Canada won 9-3".................not happy.

So mad. Got up planning to watch the game on DVR. First thing my girlfriend's mother says to me is "Canada won 9-3".................not happy.

Happy but not happy?

That's a big score.

Meh Haha I expected a win, but I hate knowing the score without watching. I even ignored my phone all morning Haha.

Russia-Slovakia on now..

So far Russia has a goal that should have been an offside, and a dude that just went blindside head hunting.. Good thing yakupov called the Canadians dirty haha

I thought this was the 2012-2013 NHL season thread?

Also, looks like a ton of Canada games are on way early.. Let's make an effort to not ruin the surprise until the first replay is on.. Looks like most of them start at noon.

My Bruins prospect,Malcolm Subban looked a little nervous today. Hoping he does great and Canada wins gold!

Also, looks like a ton of Canada games are on way early.. Let's make an effort to not ruin the surprise until the first replay is on.. Looks like most of them start at noon.

I agree with that. The thing to ignore the most is twitter.

My Bruins prospect,Malcolm Subban looked a little nervous today. Hoping he does great and Canada wins gold!

I am looking forward to the replay at noon. I've been really intrigued by him.

Yeah, twitter is ignorable.. THP is not haha

You also don't have to run into Don Cherry's latest rant:
Funny hearing the Russian people cheering for Germany against Canada. How soon they forget.

I could care less what Nail thinks of us, what bugs me, he took a Canadian kids spot in the Canadian Hockey League

Dirty. Canadian people are no naïve, no let me change that word to dumb. We love everybody and everybody hates us. Like I said, when you

Canada/Germany replay is finally on!!! Yes!!! Looking forward to taking in this beating.

I expect Nuge to destroy.

Haha need to find a way to get tsn, they played it 3 time yesterday.

Haha need to find a way to get tsn, they played it 3 time yesterday.

They put two USA prelim games ahead of it.. I just need to learn how to set my DVR before going to sleep haha

When I needed a little hockey in my life I just tuned into Big Break this year and watched James Lepp and his saucer-pass. Hockey on the golf course haha.

WHOA! Anyone just see the save the Russian goalie just made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back