NHL 2013-2014 Season

Dont poke the bear. Trust me.

:eyepoke: This settles it for me I would want no part of Russians on my team. I'm a little concerned Bobs might want out of CBJ.

:eyepoke: This settles it for me I would want no part of Russians on my team. I'm a little concerned Bobs might want out of CBJ.

He had the offers on the table and opted to stay in the best league in the world.. I don't think the two go hand in hand.

Great trade by both teams. I think Paajarvi will get back to how he was his rookie year when he was getting played top 6, And with the Blues he will get that.

Oilers are looking great, Now all they need is a goalie! If Perron stays healthy he will be wicked for them.

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Perron-Gagner-Yakupov

They're saying Parron will be second line centre. He's not a perimeter style player, so they may put him in the middle and let Gagner take the outside.

NHL94 mode in 2014. 20th anniversary.

Awesome!!!

Best thing they could have ever done.

I'm a big Oiler and Leaf fan. But I think the oil still need another big D or 2 to get to the next level. On the other hand, I think RNH/Hemsky for Reimer/Gunarsson/Kadri would be a solid deal for both sides. Maybe throw in another prospect or 1st from Toronto.

I would be ok with this if Hemsky's contract didn't suck, but with his contract, the Leafs get ripped off.

He had the offers on the table and opted to stay in the best league in the world.. I don't think the two go hand in hand.

I hope not man I have been on the CBJ train for three years it's not long but I they are my team in the East.

In the west?

2013 - 2014 season they are in the East. This was the last year for them in the west. No team will ever be above my Avalanche. #loosers #firstOverall

I'm glad the Kings didn't sign Kovi a few years ago. What a jokester

They are?

Edit: So they are. This makes things confusing http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=75862

Yup the East is going to be tough. I need to read up on the new playoff layout. Here is the new divisions.
null-29.jpg
[/IMG]

NHL 2013-2014 Season

8ydejy7e.jpg

3adu5asu.jpg

zygarepu.jpg

yzebajy8.jpg

For once I sort of agree with JR......well except the feeling bad for Lou part.

They're saying Parron will be second line centre. He's not a perimeter style player, so they may put him in the middle and let Gagner take the outside.

Sounds like a Epic Fail. If anything you can have wingers be the guys going to the net and have centers play the high slot/perimeter player. (Which works amazing for a system) When you have a natural winger and a natural center and your gonna change it, it is a huge risk. If it works out then that would be great. There Centres right now are really wimpy though!

//

J.R. is completely right in this case. When you sign a contract in any sports I personally believe you should play till the final year of that contract. He screwed the team, he screwed the city and the fans. I wonder if NJ will have to sign Grabo to fill some sort of missing link now, Or both Jagr and Grabo I can see NJ being bottom 5 now

Hmm hopefully Luongo doesn't give Mike Gillis the finger and retire tomorrow...Canucks would have to dive twice as much next year to have a chance.

Wow I just got caught up with this whole fiasco.

I miss the Norris Division.

For once I sort of agree with JR......well except the feeling bad for Lou part.
Same here, I may not always agree with him, but I sure do on this.

Wow, Kovalchuk is ridiculous. But I can't say I'm shocked. When he played in Atlanta, NOBODY liked him. He was uber talented, but too selfish to share the puck with what ended up being a talented team in 2005? (could be wrong) with Hossa and Kari. I feel for you Ricky. We were so happy to trade him and get him out of Atlanta.

I can't believe Kovy walks away from that kind of cash, what a slap in the face to the NHL. Could you see an NFL player leaving for the CFL??? nope.

I can't believe Kovy walks away from that kind of cash, what a slap in the face to the NHL. Could you see an NFL player leaving for the CFL??? nope.

He walked away from 77 million dollars so he could sign a contract with SKA Moscow for 20 million a season with hardly any taxes. The "wanting to be close to his family" part was all BS.

Back