Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour

my infinity run running shoes had a pop or click coming from under the midfoot. i FleetFeet where i bought them and they told me to put baby powder or bodyglide on the area and it worked. the click or pop went away. no clue how or why.

I bought the “Vice” color ones a couple weeks ago, but decided to sell them because of the issues being reported. I have been slowing moving away from Nike golf shoes because of various quality issues I have experienced. The only exception to that is the Jordan branded options, which have been great.

my infinity run running shoes had a pop or click coming from under the midfoot. i FleetFeet where i bought them and they told me to put baby powder or bodyglide on the area and it worked. the click or pop went away. no clue how or why.
Was it always there or did it develop after wearing them?

Nike believes this noise is not a meterial or manufacturing flaw.

Damn @Greg Kulbick that is messed up. I have no clue how they would think that’s normal.

Does the popping affect anything? Or is it just an annoyance and that’s why you want to return them?
It's an annoyance, and who knows what's causing it that may fail prematurely.

Damn @Greg Kulbick that is messed up. I have no clue how they would think that’s normal.
Well, when they inspect them, they take pictures and look them over, but don't do anything that may actually replicate the noise in this instance. Since they're new, they look great. When you escalate your claim that they deny based on looks, the second person simply looks at the pictures the first inspector took, rather than try to get their hands on the shoes that were already sent back to me. When you post the video on Twitter, they contact you to tell that since they've already been "inspected", there's nothing they can do. They claim it's from moisture getting into the insert. I don't know what insert, regardless, they've never been wet.

Well, when they inspect them, they take pictures and look them over, but don't do anything that may actually replicate the noise in this instance. Since they're new, they look great. When you escalate your claim that they deny based on looks, the second person simply looks at the pictures the first inspector took, rather than try to get their hands on the shoes that were already sent back to me. When you post the video on Twitter, they contact you to tell that since they've already been "inspected", there's nothing they can do. They claim it's from moisture getting into the insert. I don't know what insert, regardless, they've never been wet.

do you still have the receipt? If so, I would take them back to where I got them and get different shoes or a refund. That video should be proof enough for anyone.

do you still have the receipt? If so, I would take them back to where I got them and get different shoes or a refund. That video should be proof enough for anyone.
Online since they were sold out everywhere.

Besides the popping, how are the shoes?
Great. Comfortable, easy on the feet. Walking 18 is no problem. Just wish these ones didn't click clack with every step.

They are really really comfortable. My only issue was the first time wearing them, I got a blister on the back of my right ankle below the padding. Strange part nothing on the left, but they were great for traction, stability and comfort!

Got mine in today.

Super impressed with the presentation, love the features like the material on the flyknit, the tongue, and the heel connection, however, these things are SNUG. I am traditionally a 10.5 size guy but have had to sneak into 11s in some shoes more recently in the Nike lineup, so i went 11 in this case. The length isn't a problem at all, as I've got some toe depth - but man, these things apparently have your foot wrapped aggressively. I'm going to add in a photo of my feet (bare - yes will spoiler for anyone who hates looking at feet) but I think it's a solid representation of the snug fit after about a half hour of just having them on, not walking. I was wearing a pair of swiftwick socks which are super thin.

Spoiler
94EB0FB5-6EF8-497B-9013-4BB4039A684D.jpeg

I just wasted ten bucks.

I said something similar in college when I was piss drunk after eating chicken nachos at a mexican restaurant that I promptly threw back up in their parking lot.

I always liked the look of those shoes but based on everyone's feedback they just don't seem like they would be a good fit for me.

Got mine in today.

Super impressed with the presentation, love the features like the material on the flyknit, the tongue, and the heel connection, however, these things are SNUG. I am traditionally a 10.5 size guy but have had to sneak into 11s in some shoes more recently in the Nike lineup, so i went 11 in this case. The length isn't a problem at all, as I've got some toe depth - but man, these things apparently have your foot wrapped aggressively. I'm going to add in a photo of my feet (bare - yes will spoiler for anyone who hates looking at feet) but I think it's a solid representation of the snug fit after about a half hour of just having them on, not walking. I was wearing a pair of swiftwick socks which are super thin.

I can smell that picture. Eww. :LOL:

Great looking shoe, but I think they need to go back and I just wasted ten bucks.

View attachment 8964267
disgusting foot fetish pics aside, i know a lot of people have been reporting the wide version fits more like a regular width in most other shoes. i know for me, the wide was perfect and i have fairly normal width feet. they were super comfy but i couldn't get used to the zoom air pockets in the forefoot. my balance is already not the greatest and the air pockets just kind of threw me off more. can definitely see those who like to really leverage the ground will like these.

Here is what should have been a Ryder Cup shoe. I’ve seen photos of the European versions of the Air Max 97 that looks equally cool. I hope there are other models to go along with these.

Oh boy...

Screenshot_20201120-232017_eBay.jpg

These have been in my ponder for two years as evidence by when I started this thread, but I finally, thanks to Budget Golf discount, picked up a pair to rock in the rotation this year. I keep hearing great things about them from my playing group. Hopefully this snow will melt quick so I can test them out!

I think they're excellent if you get the right fit. I wear mostly Nike golf and running shoes and just order 3 pairs at a time and keep the right fit, send the others back. I had to go up to 13's in these. Usually at 12-12.5.

Back