Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

They’re so freaking killer.

I’m hoping in a month or two I can snag another pair to stash for a bit off.
If these get discounted in a month or two this may happen. I love the looks of these. Are they comfy?

2nd time wearing these this week. They have broken in very nicely. Very comfortable
1000010814.jpg

These are showing up today and I'm more excited than I should be. Just hoping the quality is better on these than the last few pairs of Nikes I've had. Price was too good to not give them a try.

1709296135946.png

These are showing up today and I'm more excited than I should be. Just hoping the quality is better on these than the last few pairs of Nikes I've had. Price was too good to not give them a try.

View attachment 9245717
I was looking at these with the extra 25 percent off.

I was looking at these with the extra 25 percent off.
They're so good in hand. Even quality wise I was little blown away compared to what I've been seeing from Nike recently.

I still want the Eastside golf Jordan 1 low.

We'll see if these become retail available but near the end of this video Justin Timberlake says he's working on some Jordan golf shoe collabs.

We'll see if these become retail available but near the end of this video Justin Timberlake says he's working on some Jordan golf shoe collabs.

Please let it be 3s. Please.

I don’t wear enough green. Those look awesome
I love green-green like this and am always on the lookout for it. It's tough to find honestly. It has been 2 years since Golf Galaxy last had a pair of green green shorts and they finally have a pair of Puma Dealers I ordered this year. They seem to be the only place with that colorway as well since Puma doesn't even have it.

I love green-green like this and am always on the lookout for it. It's tough to find honestly. It has been 2 years since Golf Galaxy last had a pair of green green shorts and they finally have a pair of Puma Dealers I ordered this year. They seem to be the only place with that colorway as well since Puma doesn't even have it.
Makes sense since Dick's is green.

Makes sense since Dick's is green.
If you follow certain apparel brands Dick's definitely gets some exclusive colorways from all of them. The two products I buy a lot of are Puma shorts and Nike kicks and they almost always have colors no one else has access to and the brands are not selling on their direct services either.

If you follow certain apparel brands Dick's definitely gets some exclusive colorways from all of them. The two products I buy a lot of are Puma shorts and Nike kicks and they almost always have colors no one else has access to and the brands are not selling on their direct services either.
Interesting

No Dicks/GG around here, so had no clue.

Back