Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Size 12 here sometimes I need the 12.5 which are very hard to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green laces for the W!

Got mine yesterday. You think the green laces? I think the white keep em looking clean….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or yellow

Confused Adam Levine GIF

Have any of you seen those 1s in stores or just online?

I have seen most 1s in store.
If those green ones are out anywhere when I go to the big city on Friday I am sure they will jump in my cart. Still blows my mind we don't have a single golf shop here anymore.

Have any of you seen those 1s in stores or just online?
I have not seen these in store. I asked my GG is they were getting them and they said no. Didn’t know about other stores but said they weren’t unless it was a quiet/shock release that they weren’t made aware of.

• Sad
Reactions: Bus
I'm in Canada, hoping those green 1's get on the Nike site soon, I definitely need a pair of those, they look even cleaner in those in hand pics.

I want these but not available with my discount yet. I may need to order them anyway.
I'm so intrigued by this discount! Do I just need to up my Nike buying to get it? :ROFLMAO:

I'm so intrigued by this discount! Do I just need to up my Nike buying to get it? :ROFLMAO:
Friends and family from BIL. He just accepted another job so I have a couple of weeks left. Lol

When I would go to Nike company store in Oregon I would get to enter on employee side and not wait in line after getting a day pass.

Friends and family from BIL. He just accepted another job so I have a couple of weeks left. Lol

When I would go to Nike company store in Oregon I would get to enter on employee side and not wait in line after getting a day pass.
I've heard that place is awesome, my partner at work for many years was from Portland and her brother worked for Nike, and she always made promises of us going but it never happened.

I've heard that place is awesome, my partner at work for many years was from Portland and her brother worked for Nike, and she always made promises of us going but it never happened.
The funny thing is his wife, my SIL, works for Adidas and I used to go to the Adidas store in Portland as well. Buying from Oregon stores meant no sales tax and big discount so my wife and I brought an extra suitcase just for those shopping trips.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Oh….these are next for me

IMG_6518.jpeg

@Deebo76 any luck recently at Burlington? Debating if I treck a little further into the city tomorrow to check.

@Deebo76 any luck recently at Burlington? Debating if I treck a little further into the city tomorrow to check.
What size again? I've seen some Infinity % Tours, Roshes, and ADGs

What size again? I've seen some Infinity % Tours, Roshes, and ADGs
Yellow adg 4 size 11 1/2. MUST RESIST. NO ROOM. UGH.

Back