Nike Jumpman Golf Shoes

Nike Jumpman Golf Shoes

Why would they be comfortable?

I have owned a few of The latest Jordan brand releases and found that while the majority of them were honestly hideous, they fit me perfectly and helped often times when I would be on my feet for extended periods of time. I went through a few top brand names and always found that the arch support and cushion in that line helped my back tremendously. Could be a mental thing too.

I'd like to see them in a different color way, but an interesting concept for sure.

heh, umm interesting. My first thought was pimp shoes. haha I'm not liking the idea. Might work in different colors but I still think with the pattern I wouldn't like them.

keegan-bradley-air-jordans_t620.jpg

Love how it says USA vs The World on them.

Honestly looks like they took the TW shoes from a couple of years ago, slapped the Jumpman logo on there and put some hideous badging on there for fun as well. I'm not a fan.

Not a fan. But MJ branded golf shoes could be a thing of the future. Maybe Tiger/MJ start teaming up to create shoes. I'm surprised MJ doesbt have his own line of golf apparel
MJ and other sports just isn't a pretty thing IMO. We all saw what happened when he tried baseball ha

In general I'm not a fan of Nike. This doesn't help their cause. Ditch the weird spiderweb/tree branch design and I could actually give it a positive review...I think.

I actually like them.

Wow...think I'll pass.

This particular pair is ugly. I do like the ones he wore earlier in the year though. Don't know if they are the same or not

FUGLY !

Spoke to Nike last night and can say right now there is no plans to release the Jumpman golf shoe at retail.

I'm searching and not having success yet, but I feel like I saw these somewhere else that looked much better. They were all white and the area that is brown on these, was kind of an off-white or gray color. Looked much better than the brown for sure.

Spoke to Nike last night and can say right now there is no plans to release the Jumpman golf shoe at retail.

Good idea. :)

Good call by them as they looked just as terrible on the course today

I would not wear them even if they were given to me.

I think his pants could be just a little longer and cover those things up. #ugly.

Definately not a fan of these shoes. MJ should have better taste than that!

The real question is WHY is the Jordan brand even involved in designing golf gear in the first place?

Because he is Jordan, he plays golf, and lastly... because he can!

Just spotted this thread, and I have to say, I don't have much fashion sense, but those are just awful in my opinion

Back