Nitrogen Powered Driver

Ganja,
We will have all that info in the review hopefully.

I'm very skeptical, yet very curious all at the same time.

Did anyone catch the infomercial about this club that's been airing on TGC?

Fuzzy Zoeller and Roger Twibell, with a guest appearance from Tina Miller of Big Break: Ka'anapali.

It looks like a portion of the infomercial was shot at the Top Golf range in Dallas, which I went to over the holiday.

I saw the commercial. I must admit, I am looking forward to trying these clubs.

Playing Devil's Advocate here; tell me if I'm out of line, J.B.

The company states that there's nitrogen in there, not that it's 100 percent nitrogen. Our atmosphere is about 80% nitrogen to begin with. So the difference is.............?

We have submitted that question to the R&D to use during our review. There response was what was to be expected. That it was similar to the use of Nitrogen in Tires rather than air.

Did anyone catch the infomercial about this club that's been airing on TGC?

Fuzzy Zoeller and Roger Twibell, with a guest appearance from Tina Miller of Big Break: Ka'anapali.

It looks like a portion of the infomercial was shot at the Top Golf range in Dallas, which I went to over the holiday.

aww man, i wanna see that now. i love Fuzzy.

holy crap... TopGolf. I almost fell over in love when I went and read that link. Off topic, that looks amazing!

Yeah, if it's like the usage in automobile tires it should be a very stable system. Nitrogen-filled tires don't have pressure fluctuation like those filled with a normal airtank. So no worries about the head expanding/deflating due to ambient temps and needing a refill, as long as the head doesn't leak.

Any updates on this club? Did you guys get one yet to test?

Never arrived. We spoke to them and they said that they were having "difficulty meeting demands ". I have a feeling that some may not want this club reviewed. Just an opinion, but it seems that we have been waiting for months on this.

Never arrived. We spoke to them and they said that they were having "difficulty meeting demands ". I have a feeling that some may not want this club reviewed. Just an opinion, but it seems that we have been waiting for months on this.

thats what i think too. i think this driver will BOMB. and not in a good way

Bummer. I've been waiting for this review in particular.

WSE,
We have called and/or emailed them for 3 months now about this and we get nothing. It is the same company that makes Bionic Glove and we have worked with them quite a bit. Different divisions though. We hope they come around and let us cover them.

I'd say you hit the nail on the head with that one. What demands are they having trouble meeting?

Very good question MO.

Back