NPR Tiny Desk Concerts

You guys are missing out. The best Tiny Desk concert by far is Nickel Creek. They were made for single mic.

A few more that I've had in the rotation

The last two (Pine Grove and Tiger's Jaw) are probably my favorites.

I really like Tiny Desk. I think it's a great venue to see just how talented some of these artists are with no production values added to enhance their recordings.

One of the biggest up-and-coming DJs in electronic music had a Tiny Desk last week and it turned out a lot better than I expected. I think people who don't necessarily listen to or even like electronic music will enjoy it as well. He's a very talented musician.

Last edited:
One of the biggest up-and-coming DJs in electronic music had a Tiny Desk last week and it turned out a lot better than I expected. I think people who don't necessarily listen to or even like electronic music will even enjoy it as well.

Love Fred again

My favorites

There's so many great shows on there. KEXP live is a great rabbit hole to jump into as well.

Had to rewatch this one. Sooo good

1 month before he passed. 2009 was the best

i love the Chris Stapleton tiny desk but otherwise don't like his music.

Good one dropped a few days ago:

Good one dropped a few days ago:

saw that. dropped on 3/11! my first thought, d@mn these dudes got old. mahoney and martinez, especially. hexum still looks pretty good.

1 month before he passed. 2009 was the best

Loaded this back up. This version of 2009 is still one of the best moments in tiny desk concert history.

Had no idea Jeezy did 1. He killed it the crowd sucked

Easily one of my favorites...

Back