Nuun Forum Testing Signup

I am interested in being a tester. Thanks Nuun and THP!

I would like to participate in this testing. Thanks to Nuun and THP for the opportunity!

count me in, i'm interested....as long as one of the pills doesn't insert me into the Matrix.

Yeah, totally interested. I'm never that good at staying hydrated during the work day, so this testing will be cool if I'm chosen or not. Thanks again for another neat opportunity.

Golf starts soon and I can't wait! In to try them out.

I am very interested in testing out this product. Thank you to Nuun and THP for this wonderful opportunity!

I think it would be great to test it out. I have always wondered about these since I have seen tour pros using them

Tappin!

I am interested, I have cut way back on sugar and I only drink water on the course now. This seems to be a great option to water only and I would like to test it to see the benefits of the tablets first hand.

Count me in as another that is interested in testing these tablets.
I already drink a lot of water on the course and can see how the tablets could be a real benefit.

I'd love to give these a try! Staying hydrated is very important to me during a round.

Thanks THP and nuun for another great testing opportunity!

I lefty tapped that!

I would be interested in this. I would rather walk when I play and down here with this heat, it is hard to stay hydrated at times. I would love to be a part of this. That Nuun and THP for this opportunity.

As a Florida golfer who plays most of his rounds in the afternoon heat, I am very interested in testing the product.

Thanks for another great testing oppurtunity.

I am interested in testing this product. Thank you Nuun and THP for the opportunity.

I am game. WOuld love to try these out.

This is a interesting testing. I would be very interested in testing since I will be doing a lot more walking this year. Thanks to Nunn and THP!

Seriously. Tappin'.

I'm definitely interested in testing these partly as a golfer but mostly as a pharmacist as I see products everyday that claim to do something but fall well short. Having a look at their website these intrigue me.

Always willing to try out a new product. Thanks Nuun and THP!

Sign me up! I don't always drink water, but when I do I play golf. It would be nice to drink something with a taste that's not full of salts and sugars, this sounds like a very good product for that.

Sign me up please. I live in middle Tn and I could definitely use that product during the summer months.

NUUN hydration tablets work great and are super-convenient. It's easier to carry these, pop one into 16oz. of water and you're good to go, as opposed to looking for places that carry Gatorade. My favorite flavors are grape and fruit punch!

I don't need to be a tester, but I will be happy to add feedback to the review thread. I started using Nuun tablets 3 or 4 years ago for mountain biking at the suggestion of my nutrionist. I rarely drink water without Nuun tablets now, and I use them on the golf course all the time.

I'd love to be a tester! I'd like to compare this to the Mio or Monster that I'm usually drinking.

This looks like an awesome product. I would love to test it out!!

Always looking to try something like this for the gym...mountain biking.....golf....or at work when it's hot...sign me up

Definitely interested in testing these, sign me up! Thanks THP and Nuun!

Back