Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

We'll see how it goes. I think I need to take it out on the course at least once just to see the reaction from my group. I know I'll get razzed for it.
That is UNTIL you start draining everything in front of them 🔥

The more I look at that 6T on the contest right now THP's socials, the more that look grows on me.

Someone is going to win a sick sick putter!

IMG_9128.jpegRolled the Ai One #1 today and had another good day with the flat stick. Made a few putts in the 10 foot range and scared the hole on some longer ones. Biggest standout is the distance control. No three putts today and I’m finding it easy to dial in the longer putts. And it’s a good looking putter to boot.

I currently own the Ai one 2 ball, which I find fantastic. Recently, I had the chance to try out the jailbird cruiser, and I was quite impressed. I'm torn because I appreciate the longer shaft and stability it offers. It seems like I might be adding it to my collection soon.

I currently own the Ai one 2 ball, which I find fantastic. Recently, I had the chance to try out the jailbird cruiser, and I was quite impressed. I'm torn because I appreciate the longer shaft and stability it offers. It seems like I might be adding it to my collection soon.
I think just about everyone who has rolled the Jailbird is pondering it. Crazy stable.

Whew.

This….yeah, we are onto something….

IMG_6700.jpeg

Whew.

This….yeah, we are onto something….

View attachment 9260794
Skateboarding Reaction GIF by US National Archives

Did I miss a review thread on it somewhere? Or is that still to come?
No thread yet as the review will go up soon and a thread will start with that

So got some practice in today with my Milled T Two. 23 of 24 at 4 ft. 12 made streak from various distances of 5- 9ft. Seems like right now the putter is hot coming off the 2nd place finish last weekend that missed first by one stroke. Two weeks until the next tour event. Before that we have the mid atl meet up at Golden Horseshoe which will be a great test on the greens.

Back