Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some amazing timing here, as the Jailbird Cruiser just happened to drop close to 190 feet of putts at Pebble Beach last Saturday.

Presale starts today, with an official launch date of 3/15/2024.

Priced at $349.99

Ai-One-Cruiser-Jailbird-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9228.jpeg

AI-ONE INSERT: Designed using Artificial Intelligence, we’ve created contours on the Aluminum backer of the insert which we co-mold to a White Hot Urethane striking surface to promote consistent ball speed across the face with the classic White Hot feel that Tour players and amateurs love.

Ai WINDOW Our designers and engineers developed a Panlite window, which is a unique automotive grade polymer, that allows us to showcase the unique topology of the back of our insert.

SL 140 AND 200 SHAFTS These heavier steel shafts are designed to complement the heavier heads, longer grips and longer overall lengths of these models.

INTERCHANGEABLE FRONT WEIGHTS Available in 5, 10, 15 and 20 grams these removable weights allow you to dial in your head weight to your exact preference.

Ai One Cruiser Model Descriptions

#7 CRUISER:
The Ai-ONE #7 CRUISER is an iconic shape and a modern classic with an angular design that makes it very easy to align. This version has a 380-gram head and is built at 38” with a 17” grip intended to be choked up on. This configuration makes this face balanced putter extremely stable. This putter features our Ai-One insert with an aluminum backer and White Hot urethane striking surface and our new SL 140 Stroke Lab steel shaft.
Ai-One-#7-Cruiser-DB-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9258.jpeg

Ai-One-#7-Cruiser-DB-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9083.jpeg

Double Wide: The Ai-ONE Double Wide CRUISER is a wider bodied blade that has become very popular with Tour players and amateur golfers alike. This version has a 380-gram head and is built at 38” with a 17” grip intended to be choked up on. This configuration makes this putter extremely stable. This putter features our Ai-One insert with an aluminum backer and White Hot urethane striking surface and our new SL 140 Stroke Lab steel shaft.

Ai-One-Cruiser-Double-Wide-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9248.jpeg

Ai-One-Cruiser-Double-Wide-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9008.jpeg

Jailbird: The Jailbird CRUISER is a classic Odyssey shape that made a major splash on Tour last year. This version has a 380-gram head and is built at 38” with a 17” grip intended to be choked up on. This configuration makes this face balanced putter extremely stable. This putter features our Ai-One insert with an aluminum backer and White Hot urethane striking surface and our new SL 140 Stroke Lab steel shaft.
Ai-One-Cruiser-Jailbird-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9218.jpeg

Ai-One-Cruiser-Jailbird-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9169.jpeg

#7 Arm Lock: The Ai-ONE #7 Arm Lock is an iconic shape and a modern classic with an angular design that makes it very easy to align. This version has a 380-gram head and is built at 42” with an Arm Lock grip intended to be rested on your forearm. This configuration makes this face balanced putter extremely stable. This putter features our Ai-One insert with an aluminum backer and White Hot urethane striking surface and our new SL 140 Stroke Lab steel shaft.
Ai-One-Cruiser-#7-Arm-Lock-DB-full-1042.jpeg

#7 CS Broomstick: The Ai-ONE #7 CS Broomstick is an iconic shape and a modern classic with an angular design that makes it very easy to align. This version has a 450-gram head and is built at 48” with a split Broomstick grip. This configuration makes this center shafted putter extremely stable. This putter features our Ai-One insert with an aluminum backer and White Hot urethane striking surface and our new SL 200 Stroke Lab steel shaft.

Ai-One-#7-Broomstick-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-8946.jpeg

Attachments

• Ai-One-#7-Cruiser-DB-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9258.jpeg
    Ai-One-#7-Cruiser-DB-Putter-Lifestyle-12324-02-9258.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 8
I like the name shift from Tank here. Should be some popular offerings.

The Double Wide caught my attention. Interesting that it’s built to be 38” and intended to be choked up on.

I love the Cruiser lineup! The Tank Cruiser 7 years ago was a beloved putter for me.

Now though, knowing more after a fitting... I just wish there were slant neck options!

Oh My God Wow GIF

🧹

Why release this separately from the original AI putter drop?

I gotta tell you. This is pretty much the opposite of what I like in a putter, but the pull is strong with that JB Cruiser.
I bet it’s going to be damn near perfect for me.

Love the options here!!

Why release this separately from the original AI putter drop?

Could be any number of reasons, but I don't know them.

I will say that the luck of being able to drop it after Clark went crazy on Pebble is a pretty big win.

Just made the leap from heads around 340 to 360 in the past couple of years. Would definitely need to test the 380 with long shaft intended to be choked down on (have been playing 33 - 33.5 forever) prior to pulling the trigger.

I want this Jailbird Cruiser, and don't currently have an Odyssey in the stable 🤔

That #7... :unsure:

The jailbird looks awesome. The whole presentation of this lineup looks fantastic with the visual tech they threw in there.

Love that we have THPers all in on the concept. Pumped to follow along.

These definitely intrigue me. Will give them a try at the store.

Back