Odyssey Rahm Rossie Release

Sean Toulon made a post on another forum that they are coming up with a plan and will reach out to those who purchased once they do. All of the putters that were sent had the wrong insert.
Such a silly mistake. Good to hear they are updating people.

Such a silly mistake. Good to hear they are updating people.

mistakes happen, and i'm sure they'll make it right. but not a good look at all.

What if it was to thwart the resellers? That’s some next level stuff.

mistakes happen, and i'm sure they'll make it right. but not a good look at all.
definitely a bummer for our buddies over at Callaway, but it's easy to trust they will make things right in one way or another

Callaway's customer service is top notch, they'll make it right.

I got one of the putters with the White Hot insert versus the Microhinge insert. Got an email Friday with the options:
1. Keep it as is with $100 gift card (Callaway)
2. Exchange the OG insert for the correct Microhinge insert and a $100 gift card (Callaway)
3. Return the putter for a full refund and a $100 gift card (Callaway)
I have called the reps listed in the email and have not heard back yet. I am inclined to keep it as is. I prefer the WH insert to be honest, and I also had 9 birdies with this putter over the last 45 holes.

Jon Rahm putter

Attachments

• WIN_20230430_16_49_43_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230430_16_49_43_Pro.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 30
  • WIN_20230430_16_50_59_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230430_16_50_59_Pro.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 29
I got one of the putters with the White Hot insert versus the Microhinge insert. Got an email Friday with the options:
1. Keep it as is with $100 gift card (Callaway)
2. Exchange the OG insert for the correct Microhinge insert and a $100 gift card (Callaway)
3. Return the putter for a full refund and a $100 gift card (Callaway)
I have called the reps listed in the email and have not heard back yet. I am inclined to keep it as is. I prefer the WH insert to be honest, and I also had 9 birdies with this putter over the last 45 holes.
Really solid response from Callaway IMO

I agree. You win no matter what your choice is to remedy it.
Right. I expected one option to not include the GC. It really is a very generous response and I can’t imagine any company offering anything better.

Fantastic move by callaway. Wish I could have snagged one. It looks nice.

Decided to keep it and offered to buy the correct version when I spoke to the rep...I now have the correct version of Rahm's putter in the pocket as well. I am taking it out today to see how well it performs compared to the WH version.

Hopefully, Odyssey will release this one as a regular model down the line with the OG White Hot insert.

Now I kinda wish I had tried to get one of these…

It’s baaaaaack 👀

Anyone going to snag one of these the 2nd time around?

Love me some mallet putters, but the Rossie is never one that caught my eye.

Available 7/28/23 for $399

Back