Off Course – Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf

All I heard was @Master Yagley wants to be on Paradise because he likes blue better than red
Do Better Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

Always great to hear Yags talking about aerodynamics and Cobra goodness.

Always great to hear Yags talking about the Morgan Cup and Team Hackers.

A few minutes in and talk of flipping colors already :ROFLMAO:
Excited Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation

I’m even more excited now after listening. I’m looking forward to hearing the club design talk and asking questions.

A few minutes in and talk of flipping colors already :ROFLMAO:
Excited Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation
Except everyone wants to go blue, clearly nobody wants to go red

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Haven't had time to listen yet. But as for going Blue, I do have some love for the color 🇫🇮, but I strongly feel that Hackers need to stay red.

One of the nicest, most genuine people I've met. I'll catch up on this one soon

Awesome listen with Master Yags,

I had to switchover to YouTube when he started talking about the changes of driver head weight coloring etc to see what he was describing.

Much deserved flowers at the end for Canadan and Off Course. Just so good!

He has very special way of communicating the technology to us non geniuses, and I so genuinely passionate about his profession.

Heck yes! What a great show! I could listen to @Master Yagley talk tech for hours...

F9 is such a good club - it's the one I use to compare others in my mind. Such great looks and performance.

#TeamHackers

Whoa! Missed this one this morning. I have it saved and ready to play Monday morning but hopefully I can sneak it in this weekend

Loved being able to watch this one, it’s so much fun listening to @Master Yagley you can hear and see the enjoyment he gets from talking about golf club design and the challenges He and the team at Cobra take on to try to make every club better. Love hearing how much joy he takes from the Morgan Cup and cannot wait to take part in this.

Also Team Hackers (@golfinnut @Inioch @CBaker @cagolfer @jeffg21 @JB ) you heard it from @Master Yagley its time to grind, but have fun doing it!

@Canadan enjoyed the podcast and enjoyed hearing @Master Yagley preferred color is blue. It's the right choice.

Back