Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game tonight between IU and MU can't wait to see the hoosiers dominate, and that's coming from a Husker fan.

Game winner with 0.8 secs!!!! GO CANES!!!!

Great game tonight between IU and MU can't wait to see the hoosiers dominate, and that's coming from a Husker fan.

We (IU) will take all the support we can get.

Well KU's guard play finally bit em in the but. Ok State whoop em.

Sent from my DROID X2

Here we go...

Well KU's guard play finally bit em in the but. Ok State whoop em.
One of the KC sports guys said on the news last night "Who's going to beat them? There's no way they can't run the table."

I was like, "STFU!"

Listen to post game interview w/Self..he was MAD @ his guards & players

Sent from my Kindle Fire

IU!!!

I don't see us winning at their house and not sure we would beat them on a neutral court.

Lebron had quite the game last night. 31, 8, and 8 on 13/14 shooting. Wow. Better than pretty much any other great on their best night with a minimum of 10 FGA. Crazy.

Lebron had quite the game last night. 31, 8, and 8 on 13/14 shooting. Wow. Better than pretty much any other great on their best night with a minimum of 10 FGA. Crazy.
Ain't nobody care about Lebron in the NCAA thread, punk!

I can't believe he was 13/14 that's amazing!!!

Buckeyes/Wolverines tonight....might actually watch it

unfortunately the buckeyes only have 1 offensive threat, wont be enough tonight

WOW..KU has 2 points w/ 11:37 left in 1st half

Sent from my DROID X2

This has been a crazy year for college hoops, Creighton gets drilled tonight. Upset city every night.

Auburn beats Alabama tonight in Basketball, irrelevant for the most part, except this is cool...

Cam Newton is back in school finishing his degree, and was hanging out in the student section tonight cheering the team on;

BCd7sSdCUAME_2C.jpg:large

How the hell can KU only score 13 points in the first half?

Good thing TCU only scored 22.

Total embarrassment!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

Last night was another good night of college bball with Kansas going down.

This has been a crazy year for college hoops, Creighton gets drilled tonight. Upset city every night.

It has indeed been crazy. Who in the world would have thought the Hogs would jump all over Florida the other night? It's been a crazy hoops season that only looks to get more crazy come March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back