Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Luck just dropped a dime there for a heck of a TD pass. Kicker almost ruined it for him.

Stanford stays undefeated, I am glad to see Lane Kiffin lose, I am not a fan of his at all. And I agree W.E, I think the trophy goes to Luck.

Stanford stays undefeated, I am glad to see Lane Kiffin lose, I am not a fan of his at all. And I agree W.E, I think the trophy goes to Luck.

I like watching USC lose. I like watching Kiffin lose. Glad to see Luck and Stanford win that game, it was a great one.

Just saw this, WOW is all I can say and I hope this waste of skin gets suspended for the rest of the year. I hate b*tches like this that take cheap shots and injure someone. What you cant see is him taunting and celebrating after the hit. And he gets tossed from the game and keeps it up all the way to the locker room.

As well as Andrew Luck played last night, what about the performance from Landry Jones in Manhattan? WOW!

Just saw this, WOW is all I can say and I hope this waste of skin gets suspended for the rest of the year. I hate b*tches like this that take cheap shots and injure someone. What you cant see is him taunting and celebrating after the hit. And he gets tossed from the game and keeps it up all the way to the locker room.

Reminds me of....

Troy Polamalu!

That was some game....Andrew Luck is an animal. I think that there is little doubt as to the Heisman frontrunner

Apparently I missed some good stuff yesterday.

--
tapatalk

Apparently I missed some good stuff yesterday.

--
tapatalk

Like a triple OT Stanford win and 2 undefeateds going down? Yep :D

As well as Andrew Luck played last night, what about the performance from Landry Jones in Manhattan? WOW!

Agreed, TC. I only got to see the highlights but it looked like he just shredded that defense and set a single season Oklahoma passing record while doing it....

Like a triple OT Stanford win and 2 undefeateds going down? Yep :D

I missed it all as well....love those kinds of days though when top teams fall.

Tappin' from my iPad!

or #1 overall pick when he comes out in the draft

That was some game....Andrew Luck is an animal. I think that there is little doubt as to the Heisman frontrunner

D2Football.com Top 25 Poll
October 25, 2011

The top 10 teams, Pitt State moves up to #2 in the nation.

Rank Team Record Last Week
1 Delta State 8-1 1
2 Pittsburg State 8-0 4
3 Bloomsburg 8-0 3
4 Northwest Missouri 7-1 7
5 North Alabama 6-1 5
6 Minnesota Duluth 7-1 8
7 CSU-Pueblo 8-0 9
8 St. Cloud 7-1 11
9 Midwestern State 7-0 13
10 Wayne State (Mich.) 7-1 12

Stanford passes boise in bcs rankings.....

:angry: :banghead:

I hate that. Boise didn't lose, so no reason they should be passed. I know that Stanford beat better teams, but Boise can't control who they play at this point. They haven't lost, so nobody should pass them.

I hate that. Boise didn't lose, so no reason they should be passed. I know that Stanford beat better teams, but Boise can't control who they play at this point. They haven't lost, so nobody should pass them.

It happens every year in the bcs. It sucks, but if you struggle against Air Force you get jumped.

Play somebody. Eastern Utah School of the Blind Little Sisters doesn't cut it.

--
tapatalk

Funny thing is now they are trying to join the big east.

Now that it sucks balls. That is funny. I hate Boise St. Join the Pac 12 or something. Hell, schedule a tough opponent.

Just curious- for those that don't "have a dog in the fight", so to speak, who do you think will win #1 LSU at #2 Alabama?

Just curious- for those that don't "have a dog in the fight", so to speak, who do you think will win #1 LSU at #2 Alabama?

I think LSU will take it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back