Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Clemson bores me. Plus Dabo is a tool.

LOL! But he sure has gotten those upstate Danny Ford disciples fired up.

--
tapatalk

I stopped watching college football when the Badgers crapped the bed against MI State and tOSU. Idiots.

Kevin

K State @ OK State is another big game tomorrow. If OK State wins and runs the table (still gotta beat Oklahoma) the will likely leave Standford, Boise, etc out of the champ game...

Really interested to see how Trent Richardson plays tomorrow. Kid has looked like a beast out there.

I stopped watching college football when the Badgers crapped the bed against MI State and tOSU. Idiots.

Kevin

Don't feel bad, if Fickell wouldn't have been a moron and started Miller from day 1 tOSU would probably be undefeated right now.

Wow Texas looks very good today. Amazing what happens when you have a run game

Iowa is all over Michigan. This is always a good battle game

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Everyone is just waiting for the LSU Bama game. Gonna be an epic one.

So much for the expert commentators saying UGA playing without their top 4 running backs would give NMSt a shot at the upset. 49-3 at the half, ouch.

WVU is having a tough day against Louisville. This is more of what I expected this year.

WVU is having a tough day against Louisville. This is more of what I expected this year.

Saw a small portion of that game during the halftime coverage, looks like a very good game.

Saw a small portion of that game during the halftime coverage, looks like a very good game.

Louisville just blocked a field goal and ran it back for a TD :angry:

Getting ready to watch the Pitt State-Washburn game. One of our local stations is showing the game; I won't have to keep track online.

Back to the Vandy/UF game, it is getting to be pretty interesting.

So much for that, they are showing a different game. Grr.

So much for that, they are showing a different game. Grr.

I hate that for you Smallie, they should not have advertised that they were going to show it. Keep us updated on the scores.

Looks like Florida just iced the game

So far Washburn has dominated, with drives of 10, 11 and 6 plays. First 2 ended on downs and the third was a punt. Pitt State has had drives of 3, 3 and 8 plays, all ending in punts. 0-0 halfway through the second quarter.

Washburn just got a TD, kicked off, PSU ball on their 15. One play and fumble, Washburn ball at the 12. Uggh.

FG Washburn, 10-0.

Washburn just got a TD, kicked off, PSU ball on their 15. One play and fumble, Washburn ball at the 12. Uggh.

Defense has got to step it up just a little it sounds like, good luck.

After going down 10-0, PSU returns the kickoff for a touchdown! 10-7.

Then on the second play after the kickoff, Washburn fumbles and it's returned for a TD. PAT missed, 13-10 Pitt State.

After going down 10-0, PSU returns the kickoff for a touchdown! 10-7.

Then on the second play after the kickoff, Washburn fumbles and it's returned for a TD. PAT missed, 13-10 Pitt State.

Nice!!! Keep the updates coming.

7 play 53 yard drive for Washburn ends on a 3 yard pass for a TD. 17-13 Washburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back