Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SEC is sure playing a grueling schedule today.

Tapped from my S3

I agree. Its not as if they are playing those juggernauts of Arkansas St and Idaho St right? :D

The SEC is sure playing a grueling schedule today.

Tapped from my S3

Next week is rivalry week. You have Auburn vs AL, UF v FSU, USCe v Clemson, GA v GA TECH and more. This week is for rest.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. Its not as if they are playing those juggernauts of Arkansas St and Idaho St right? :D

Ouch, just because Nebraska like to pad the beginning part of the schedule doesn't make us soft, oh that's right, tell that to the defense!!!

Alright, just got to the game. Time to beat down the Wolfpack!

But NU has those matchups the first few games of the year, whereas "team SEC" has them in the beginning AND near the end... :p

Look at Georgia and USCe go!

Tapped from my S3

Yeah I guess. Or the Chic-Fil-A bowl. I saw some projections of us against Bama? That would be horrible.

I'm sure a lot of A&M fans said the same thing a week ago. Still have to play the games.

Alright, just got to the game. Time to beat down the Wolfpack!

Get loud. Don't "woo hoo."

did you and JT play Walker Course today?

But NU has those matchups the first few games of the year, whereas "team SEC" has them in the beginning AND near the end... :p

Look at Georgia and USCe go!

Tapped from my S3

And yet each time they have played against the precious Big 10, the results have been eerily similar of late. You would think that with them being weaker from these weak schedules, they would be easy targets....

Look at Auburn laying the hammer today. Hello 3-8!

And yet each time they have played against the precious Big 10, the results have been eerily similar of late. You would think that with them being weaker from these weak schedules, they would be easy targets....

They get less beat up from the weaker opponents, not the other way around...

Tapped from my S3

Im no SEC fan, but each year the fans of the Big 10, Pac 10 and Big 12 say the same thing. SEC is overrated, and then they get their big shot...And end up in a diaper with the beating they take. I mean truthfully Nebraska hasnt even been relevant since Tommy Frazier for the most part.

As I said, I am not a SEC fan, but to compare any other conference to them right now is near laughable.

I am loving how my UCLA Bruins are performing against our crosstown rivals.

Im no SEC fan, but each year the fans of the Big 10, Pac 10 and Big 12 say the same thing. SEC is overrated, and then they get their big shot...And end up in a diaper with the beating they take. I mean truthfully Nebraska hasnt even been relevant since Tommy Frazier for the most part.

As I said, I am not a SEC fan, but to compare any other conference to them right now is near laughable.

I'm simply saying the SEC's schedule throughout the conference today is garbage. Pretty strange for this late in the year.

Now, the relevance comment.

Frazier graduated after the 95' season (I think he just scored on UF again). Nebraska was ranked #1 as recently as 01'...plus they played in a BCS National Title (deserving or not). So yes, we have been relevant this millenium. Crouch was the QB, btw.

NU would have knocked off #2 Texas and made a BCS bowl just a few years ago, with arguably the most dominant defensive player of our lifetimes on the team, if the referees didn't throw an extra second on the clock.

NU has been irrelevant in the national title picture over the past decade, but have had shots at some quality bowls. We are in the Rose Bowl picture this year...

I guess it depends what one's definition of relevant is.

Tapped from my S3

I'm simply saying the SEC's schedule throughout the conference today is garbage. Pretty strange for this late in the year.

Now, the relevance comment.

Frazier graduated after the 95' season (I think he just scored on UF again). Nebraska was ranked #1 as recently as 01'...plus they played in a BCS National Title (deserving or not). So yes, we have been relevant this millenium. Crouch was the QB, btw.

NU would have knocked off #2 Texas and made a BCS bowl just a few years ago if the referees didn't throw an extra second on the clock.

NU has been irrelevant in the national title picture over the past decade, but have had shots at some quality bowls. We are in the Rose Bowl picture this year...

I guess it depends what one's definition of relevant is.

Tapped from my S3

Like I said before, the conferences schedule is weak this week every year. Previously the Iron bowl was this week but was moved by the SEC a few years ago. Just about every team plays there biggest rival next week, and this week is always a tuneup for that game.

Ohio St shoulda beat Arkansas the "second best" SEC team two years ago by 20 points until their entire secondary got injured in the first half.

Big Mo' changed sides right after I posted. Dangit.

Trent Fisher, son of NFL Coach Jeff Fisher with a pick-6 for Auburn to give them a 51-7 lead.

Guy has really stepped up in to an injury plagued secondary and has played well this season, happy to see him make a play.

Heck yeah! 41 in the first half is big, even for us.

Buckeyes offense looks terrible

Yes, it is a very entertaining game. Go Bruins!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

We had 441 yards of offense in the first half. NC State had 365. Wow, that was exciting. 800+ yards and 65 points in one half.

Yes, it is a very entertaining game. Go Bruins!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Oohwee! A little too entertaining. I'm already exhausted from the roller coaster!! Lol.

Big interception!! Whew!

We had 441 yards of offense in the first half. NC State had 365. Wow, that was exciting. 800+ yards and 65 points in one half.

Trying to break the most points in an ACC game that was just set by UNC-GT last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back