Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put a Pure grip on. It's shifting a little bit when I swing it. That's not good.

Just put a Pure grip on. It's shifting a little bit when I swing it. That's not good.

Let it dry? :alien:

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

It needs to dry for a few hours. Just like with any club you re-grip.

Still waiting on the range finder I purchased 2 weeks ago :(

Here is to hoping it comes tomorrow in time for my league...

I ran out of witty tapatalk signatures...

I tried one of those and it was so hard to hit straight. Maybe the shaft was wrong or something but the ball either went 80 yards right or like 320 straight.

Oh, I know...they are long drive player drivers..I have no business playing with them. Notice the 5 degree loft on the driver....ha!

Oh, I know...they are long drive player drivers..I have no business playing with them. Notice the 5 degree loft on the driver....ha!

I didn't even catch that honestly. The one I hit was 7 I think. I had no problem getting it in the air, however direction was a whole other problem.

I am pondering... Everything :D

Has anyone purchased from Edwin Watts Golf? I'm literally on the page to input my shipping info on burner superfast 2.0 irons...

Not really pondering anything right now. Maybe some clicgear stuff

Has anyone purchased from Edwin Watts Golf? I'm literally on the page to input my shipping info on burner superfast 2.0 irons...

Years and years ago. Never had any issues. If you are getting a good deal, pull the trigger with confidence.

I have a friend who bought the burners there earlier this year. Good place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back