Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed.

My ponder decision has been if the damndable Launch Lab/6m3 shows up tomorrow, I keep it. If not, it goes back.

Yep. Thats it.

As IJP says, "Whats the hold up?"

Meh, if you have to ask people multiple times you probably don't want them there anyhow. I don't know how anyone could pass this up if the financials and time allotment are there.

That's how I felt about Austin, if its close enough to your backyard, how can you NOT go. Best decision I have made since being on THP was bumming a ride from Dallas off of Cookie.

Better check with Dad first, does he allow pondering

I can ponder all i want. Buying is where the issue comes into play.

Is the shape the same as the 910D3? I hit that pretty well with an Oban Devotion 6 in it but hated the head shape.

I assume they're similar, although I've never seen them side by side (or the 913 at all actually). I've wanted one since I first saw pics though.

Not digging the SuperTri anymore? I found them to be heavy, but only tried one for about 18 holes.

I haven't been digging the ST for at least a month now. I just hit my 3 wood.

I can ponder all i want. Buying is where the issue comes into play.

I assume they're similar, although I've never seen them side by side (or the 913 at all actually). I've wanted one since I first saw pics though.

I haven't been digging the ST for at least a month now. I just hit my 3 wood.

You ever hit the 910? It performed well for me.

You ever hit the 910? It performed well for me.

yeah. probably my favorite driver... ever. three separate occasions i was about to trade for one and none of them worked out. then i tried selling my ST to buy one and never got any offers.

yeah. probably my favorite driver... ever. three separate occasions i was about to trade for one and none of them worked out. then i tried selling my ST to buy one and never got any offers.

That sucks. I hope you can get the 913. I'm sure they're fairly similar.

I've wanted a Devotion 6 shaft since I hit it in the D2. The head was at 7.75* of loft I believe I was told, so with something a bit higher lofted that shaft could be a beast for me. A nice transition and strong ball flight a bit on the low side, but tons of carry distance.

Driver, not feeling the love from the 12* Classic. Should of kept the 10.5, Now either going to go after an R11s or try the AMP?

Driver, not feeling the love from the 12* Classic. Should of kept the 10.5, Now either going to go after an R11s or try the AMP?

Well, one sounds like a toaster attached to a broomstick and the other sounds fantastic IMO.

AMP sir, AMP.

I think the R11S is a good driver. It does sound weird but it's still a good stick

Everyone seems to love the Amp. I've never hit the Amp, but the R11s was awesome for me. Gave me solid numbers.

Well, one sounds like a toaster attached to a broomstick and the other sounds fantastic IMO.

AMP sir, AMP.

I need to hit the toaster again, its been a while.

I think the R11S is a good driver. It does sound weird but it's still a good stick

Yeah, maybe even ponder another 10.5 Classic? So weird that I hit the 12* so much lower. Tried the Indigo and a Silver. Diamana blueboard in the 10.5 and it was nice.

Everyone seems to love the Amp. I've never hit the Amp, but the R11s was awesome for me. Gave me solid numbers.

Going to have a shoot out between a few here at GS soon.

Try the RBZ while you are at it. It launched pretty high for me last weekend at GS. Maybe you need a RAZR Fit with a GD Di 7. I know someone who has one sitting in a staff bag in their basement. He will probably give you a good price too.

John Deere Tap'n

Try the RBZ while you are at it. It launched pretty high for me last weekend at GS. Maybe you need a RAZR Fit with a GD Di 7. I know someone who has one sitting in a staff bag in their basement. He will probably give you a good price too.

John Deere Tap'n

What shaft is that?

Graphite Design Di 7. Higher launch with low spin. My Fit is a 9.5* though.

John Deere Tap'n

I may try it, that what the MAT T suggested but it also said I should be 3* flat and I am 3* up. Is it adjustable, the loft?

I may try it, that what the MAT T suggested but it also said I should be 3* flat and I am 3* up. Is it adjustable, the loft?

Yeah similar to titleist's adjustability plus moveable weights similar to TM.

John Deere Tap'n

There is a pretty good thread with some good feedback from Tuna, 10yddraw, Ary, and a few others. Check it out.

Yeah similar to titleist's adjustability plus moveable weights similar to TM.

John Deere Tap'n

I will try it at GS this week, may just buy a few different drivers to try out. I will see what the used section has.

J40 DPCs 4-PW

Played 27 holes with a good friend of mine who is around a 3 hdcp and has been playing his old Burner irons since kicking his AP1s out of the bag. He played my DPCs for a good while today out of my bag and absolutely loved them. He works the ball a good bit, and was putting the ball just about anywhere he wanted to with them, awesome to watch.

Now he wants a set, and i need to find a deal for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back