Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
such an ohio thread

the question is why does MD have it bookmarked. Hope the Mrs doesn't find out
I think he calls it "Keeping his options open?"

Ahh crap. Hate it when you come super late to the bustin balls party. Shoulda checked the final page (cue pack man dying soundtrack.)

Ahh crap. Hate it when you come super late to the bustin balls party. Shoulda checked the final page (cue pack man dying soundtrack.)
#alienface

haha, three daughters later, I think his door is nearly shut.

All the ladies out there: "so you're saying there's a chance...."

For the moment my only equipment ponder is whether I'm going to put an R11 or Cobra tip on the B'Asha I picked up. I've spent too much money on stuff lately, gotta take a breather. hahaha

I am pondering a full bag reno for my buddy who has basically given me the green light. Dude swings over 100mph and the most help he's ever gotten was being told to swing a regular flex because he struggles to break 90.

yep, no more of that.

I could use some help peeps. I got some 588 RTX CBs from a great sale a little while ago thinking I will game them when I get new shafts put on my irons and I will get the same ones on the wedges. Then, I started hearing all this noise about SCOR wedges. Hence my current dilemma. On a side note, I am leaning towards gaming the GW from my iron set as opposed to one of the same loft from a wedge set. My thinking is that I will be using it more like the PW so it should match that (jpx 825 pros). Any thoughts?

I am pondering a full bag reno for my buddy who has basically given me the green light. Dude swings over 100mph and the most help he's ever gotten was being told to swing a regular flex because he struggles to break 90.

yep, no more of that.

It's amazing how exciting it can be to outfit someone else for stuff.

A new 3W. The mashie has served me well off the tee but its time to move on. Need a superstar off the deck. Hit the adams Super Fairway xtd today with Fubiki Ax and really enjoyed it

Tapping away on my S3

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

DG pro shafts! I blame Jman.

Dan I think you will do a great job setting up a bag. Your buddy will be set up when you get through with his bag set.

Manlai, the 588's are good wedges and I know nothing about the scors but what I've read. Depending on what and how you use your GW playing the one from your set or one that isn't is a personal choice.

It's a solid ponder dude, I can't help that they opened my DG hating eyes.

Mumblings though are December from what little Ive gathered, and talking a pretty hefty price per shaft perhaps too. It'll be interesting to see.

Pretty kick ass that the only info out there on them is really here at THP, gotta love that!

That is awesome that the only info out there is on here.

I hope they are not ridiculously priced and December is along way away.

That is awesome that the only info out there is on here.

I hope they are not ridiculously priced and December is along way away.

It is, it's a shame though that the name automatically diverts some people's eyes, still not a big fan of that, anything with S300 is automatically going to be linked to old standard DG's, it's too bad.

It'll be interesting to see, I just hope they DO come to market, I really do believe they could fit a nice grouping of the golfers out there really well.

It is, it's a shame though that the name automatically diverts some people's eyes, still not a big fan of that, anything with S300 is automatically going to be linked to old standard DG's, it's too bad.

It'll be interesting to see, I just hope they DO come to market, I really do believe they could fit a nice grouping of the golfers out there really well.

Lucky for me I don't know or have much experience with shafts or clubs. So no preconceived notions.

My knowledge about everything has grown a ton since joining here.

I'd definitely like to give them ago to see how they do for me.

Ponder over on one wedge.

The driver ponder though.....let's say I hit a Titleist 913 tonight and good nit! (any duck dynasty lovers?)

The stiffest and heaviest shaft they had was an ahina 72 in x-flex. My miss was a heavy draw, no surprise there. Numbers were pretty good though when I connected. All averages on my good shots:

Club 115mph
Ball 165mph
Spin 3000rpm
Side spin -500rpm

Carry was around 300 according to the machine but I'm not concerned with distance.

So the question becomes, what would my numbers do with a kai'li instead? Any shaft experts in here?

Lucky for me I don't know or have much experience with shafts or clubs. So no preconceived notions.

My knowledge about everything has grown a ton since joining here.

I'd definitely like to give them ago to see how they do for me.

THP has a way of doing that. I found it looking for reviews on the nickent 3dx SQUARE driver when I first started playing a lot, and now, well....my knowledge has grown hahaha

The driver ponder though.....let's say I hit a Titleist 913 tonight and good nit! (any duck dynasty lovers?)

The stiffest and heaviest shaft they had was an ahina 72 in x-flex. My miss was a heavy draw, no surprise there. Numbers were pretty good though when I connected. All averages on my good shots:

Club 115mph
Ball 165mph
Spin 3000rpm
Side spin -500rpm

Carry was around 300 according to the machine but I'm not concerned with distance.

So the question becomes, what would my numbers do with a kai'li instead? Any shaft experts in here?

What about launch angle?

Was it the ahina or the d+ whiteboard?

Club 115mph
Ball 165mph
Spin 3000rpm
Side spin -500rpm

300 carry at 115? I'd kill for that. Probably a good 30 yards behind you with the same speed.

Bottle that sucker up and buy that driver!

300 carry at 115? I'd kill for that. Probably a good 30 yards behind you with the same speed.

Bottle that sucker up and buy that driver!

You've been to the JRod school of sandbagging? Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back