Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much fun. I am pondering how to play some golf with THPers sooner rather than later. I need to make a THP event happen this winter.

Non-equipment post: You and me need to play another round together at some point in 2014.

Equipment post: I finally got the Stitch Golf headcovers that I was Hawkpondering for months. Probably going to put up a post with some pictures of them in the next day or two, they are sweet.

Non-equipment post: You and me need to play another round together at some point in 2014.

Equipment post: I finally got the Stitch Golf headcovers that I was Hawkpondering for months. Probably going to put up a post with some pictures of them in the next day or two, they are sweet.
Those headcovers look incredible. Cant wait to see your pictures, dude.

So much fun. I am pondering how to play some golf with THPers sooner rather than later. I need to make a THP event happen this winter.

Theres this taylormade thing in jan...

Those headcovers look incredible. Cant wait to see your pictures, dude.

I'll get the pictures done tomorrow when the sun is out. Was going to do it today, but spent the entire afternoon out with the family.

I got the driver headcover and 2 hybrid headcovers. I have a Duke headcover for my fairway wood that isn't going anywhere.

I have some ideas. I will let you know shortly.

Classic 310 was going to go the 290 route, but I hit my friends today and was crushing it. Absolutely crushing it.

Ponderd and bought 16 degree cobra trail fw. After fallong in love with the hybrids I decided to complete a set :)

Ponderd and bought 16 degree cobra trail fw. After fallong in love with the hybrids I decided to complete a set :)

Very nice pickup dude. I'm SUCH a fan of that club after Cali.

Classic 310 was going to go the 290 route, but I hit my friends today and was crushing it. Absolutely crushing it.

I've been pondering a new diver for a while now and drooling over all the new shiny ones coming out but every time I play I fall in love with my Classic again.

I really want to hit the Altitude though.

Thinking seriously about some seemore!

Maybe a Smart Square.

I've been pondering a new diver for a while now and drooling over all the new shiny ones coming out but every time I play I fall in love with my Classic again.

I really want to hit the Altitude though.

I've said it in here a few times and at the last THP I was at, I should have never sold mine. Best feeling and sounding driver I've hit. The like the looks of the Altitude.

Very nice pickup dude. I'm SUCH a fan of that club after Cali.

You recommended the rescues..lol.. played today and pounded them straight and beautiful.. so I thsnk u sir for the recomendation...

Aldila RIP Tour iron shafts. Not a serious ponder, but I want to hit them. Two weights - 90g and 115g. These are the ones Ken Duke and Boo won with.

Aldila RIP Tour iron shafts. Not a serious ponder, but I want to hit them. Two weights - 90g and 115g. These are the ones Ken Duke and Boo won with.

I like hawkponders and that is a good one right there.

I like hawkponders and that is a good one right there.

As much as I like the tour blue, I have to wonder. Some of the same technology. They look cool too.

Me too. In the 90 gram.

Me too. In the 90 gram.

Yes sir. That's what I'm thinking.

RIP%20Iron%20page%20Graphic.jpg

New iron shafts... Dynamic golf s300, KBS c-taper lite, similar high launching heavier shaft... Undecided on exact choice

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Wait so the whole store was only getting 1 of each in stock?
Just saw this. I stopped at lunch time and they didn't have them at all. Stopped back after work and they had one each, and was told that's all that was delivered that afternoon.

Pondering a putter fitting/lesson/both. My putting has been so frustrating lately, but I'm not sure if it's equipment, technique, or a mix of the two. I think I need a professional opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back