Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I wad fed some line about u having just 1....sales tactics

I do have one, here, in Oklahoma.

The others are in Texas, not sure I'll be getting those back. He's a tough Cookie after all.

I do have one, here, in Oklahoma.

The others are in Texas, not sure I'll be getting those back. He's a tough Cookie after all.

Hmmmm maybe I need to deal with him directly...lol

Lonely putter just sitting here

Hmmmm maybe I need to deal with him directly...lol

Lonely putter just sitting here

They are not mine to trade. And even if they were, there is no way in hell that you're getting them from me.

Well, unless James tells me that I have to.

They are not mine to trade. And even if they were, there is no way in hell that you're getting them from me.

Well, unless James tells me that I have to.

Muahahahahaha, POWER!!! Bahahaha!

Look at you all SpeedBladey and happy.

Pondering a Nike VR Covert Tour 3w...

I love mine. Its the only 3w I hit consistently. Paired with diamana whiteboard

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Pondering replacing my 15* DST 3 wood with a 13* 3Deep and a 19ish* 5 wood of sorts.

Might check out the AP1's that I'm reviewing. I've certainly not lost distance and forgiveness is still there.

I will definitely check that out. Thanks for the heads-up.

Pondering trying to get an old friend back into the putter collection.

That's not a ponder. It's just a matter of formalities at this point!

LOL at the hypnotizing thing by the way. Hilarious.

LOL at the hypnotizing thing by the way. Hilarious.

This makes me happy. I can't stand the rep for the company of that flatstick, but I do love their putters. Such a shame.

pondering a club membership..... again

I swung into Golf Galaxy and hit this puppy today. Sounded great. Face felt very hot. Stock shaft is a Matrix 7Q3. Everything about it was fantastic. But of course it's Adams, so it cost $300.

XTD-FW_ti-15-c.jpg

I knew that wouldn't take long, glad you're getting it back James. I know it was special to you.

I knew that wouldn't take long, glad you're getting it back James. I know it was special to you.

I let my bitterness for a single part of the company blind me on how much I really do love that putter.

Two things in my ponder bucket right now...

1: My first SeeMore
2: 13* 3 wood to replace my driver with. Have been using the 15* Adams Speed line and I love it. Open to recos from anyone who games a 13* 3 wood.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

Callaway XHot Pro 3Deep...Thank me later!

I let my bitterness for a single part of the company blind me on how much I really do love that putter.

Happy it works out in the end. #AwesomeHawk

Happy it works out in the end. #AwesomeHawk

Thanks buddy.

Decided I'm not going to let one bad egg ruin my love for the actual product. Could be a costly move! hahahaha

Dude I dont know exactly what putter it is, but I am glad to see you grabbing some pretty putters back. As we have talked about, I enjoy looking at your collection, so some diversity will be nice.

Dude I dont know exactly what putter it is, but I am glad to see you grabbing some pretty putters back. As we have talked about, I enjoy looking at your collection, so some diversity will be nice.

My Custom T.P Mills Huey, turns out MF had passed it to the Hawkster and he and I struck a deal for it to come home. Also sending my Fleetwood in to get the topline fixed so they'll both be back in the rotation soon.

Going to be trying out three sets of SGI clubs ASAP.

Cleveland 588 Altitudes

Cobra Baffler XL

Adams New Idea

Anyone have any commentary on any of these iron/hybrid/mixed sets?

Altitudes are solid without a doubt. Haven't swung the others but would like to.

Going to be trying out three sets of SGI clubs ASAP.

Cleveland 588 Altitudes

Cobra Baffler XL

Adams New Idea

Anyone have any commentary on any of these iron/hybrid/mixed sets?

All solid SGI's, I still love the Altitudes, best part about them as they have MINIMAL offset, but that certainly isn't a good thing for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back