Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
U try the older tour black design Odyssey before? Some of my favorite putters ever made...I have one I'll never part with

Nope I've never tried that one before, I was shocked at how good it felt, it was nice and smooth.

I am a high handicapper and five years ago or so purchased the Adams Idea Hybrid Irons (then the A3 OS series). They have done me well but I think I am improved enough to step up to a more traditional iron. Tried out the Title AP1's as well as the Ping G25's last week at GolfSmith. Loved the Ping's, I must say.

all I could think about today while playing was "...what if I had a covert tour 2.0 with a black tie 6m3x right now... I would probably drive this green.."

Yesterday's round has just confirmed that I need to get the top of my bag sorted. My current 3/5 wood setup is OK but by no means do I love it. So...

I'm pondering a 4/7 wood setup. Bio Cell, Baffler XL, BB Alpha, X2Hot are all going to get a kick at the can hopefully. I'm sick of hitting into a simulator to 'test' clubs so I'm going to try and find demo models somewhere to truly try them out on some grass.

I've been so close to pulling the trigger on a birdie ball so many times, but just never have. That needs to change.

Kinda in the same boat. I just don't know where the heck to put it

I love mine. I have 9x2 and it works great. I either unroll it and put it in the living room. Or in the loft next to the pool table. And just leave out all winter. ....Kristen is very understanding....

Yesterday's round has just confirmed that I need to get the top of my bag sorted. My current 3/5 wood setup is OK but by no means do I love it. So...

I'm pondering a 4/7 wood setup. Bio Cell, Baffler XL, BB Alpha, X2Hot are all going to get a kick at the can hopefully. I'm sick of hitting into a simulator to 'test' clubs so I'm going to try and find demo models somewhere to truly try them out on some grass.

The top of my bag is always an area for me.

A 4w 7w/3h is an idea I always kick around. Otherwise, a 3w and a strong lofted hybrid. Or a strong 3w and 4w. Or something.

It fun to tinker up there.

MX Milled #7.....

Everything Cobra and Callaway. Can't fathom why.

Everything Cobra and Callaway. Can't fathom why.

Because they are awesome. And cobra isn't to shabby either. ;)

Hi. I am looking to buy a titleist 910 3 wood and a titleist 910 hybrid. I'm just after some advice and what shaft is best to get it in. I currently have a 910 d2 with a aldila rip stiff shaft in and find this suits me. I'm a 10 handicapper but looking to get a lot lower next season. Some much needed advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack Daddy 2. 64 degree

You guys and your 64° wedges. I can never hit the dang things. But those MD2 are legit.

Well I need to figure out how it's going to pan out. Depends what I do with my irons I suppose.

The 588 Custom Driver, Woods and Hybos.

The 588 Custom Driver, Woods and Hybos.

Don't sleep on the Altitude driver. It impressed the heck out of me when I had the chance to hit it.

Don't sleep on the Altitude driver. It impressed the heck out of me when I had the chance to hit it.

I'll have to give it a swing soon. Hopefully my shop will have one in LH.

Pondering adding an MD2 wedge to familiarize myself with them

I'll have to give it a swing soon. Hopefully my shop will have one in LH.

They have them in LH at PGA SS up here. Hit it a few weeks ago.

Pondering adding an MD2 wedge to familiarize myself with them
Dude, these wedges really caught me off guard..... They are sweet, easy to hit, easy to control distances with. We were hitting little 40 yard shots at ECPC with them and you could see them spin like crazy.... With the right ball they are going to be a ton of fun. I'd guess you'll be a SR2 guy.

Dude, these wedges really caught me off guard..... They are sweet, easy to hit, easy to control distances with. We were hitting little 40 yard shots at ECPC with them and you could see them spin like crazy.... With the right ball they are going to be a ton of fun. I'd guess you'll be a SR2 guy.

Once the weather warms up I am going to probably grab a 56. No sense getting it now when I can use it outdoors. Will be picking your brain alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back