Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's on her way home from work now. Trying to figure out the best way to ask about the Stage 2.

Do, then ask.. or tell.. I have tried most, and don't ask don't tell seems to work the best hahaha

I'm going down to Covington, Ga. and ask them boys if they can make me some Japanese J40's :thumb:

I'm going down to Covington, Ga. and ask them boys if they can make me some Japanese J40's :thumb:

Maybe you should look into a Japanese herbie too?

My Golf Galaxy has the Adidas powerband 3.0 S on clearence for 44.99. Hmmm..

Tapping away on my S3

The wife and I are off to Golf Galaxy. Time to test the stage 2 vs the Amp Cell!

Hope to see you in the What Did You Buy thread later! :thumb:

My Golf Galaxy has the Adidas powerband 3.0 S on clearence for 44.99. Hmmm..

Tapping away on my S3

Do it! Those are sweet shoes.

I'm trying tone down spending a bit....and I really want another SeeMore.

That's understandable. I also have a love for Bridgestone gear and Seemore putters!

Seriously pondering the Callaway Extreme 3W. Sleek, balanced and long!

that's some serious pondering.

Stupid R1 is still leading the way after hitting the Cell Pro....aughh! Have enough trade in's to come away clean, why am I not pulling the trigger?

The wife and I are off to Golf Galaxy. Time to test the stage 2 vs the Amp Cell!

Looking forward to hearing the update on this one.

Stupid R1 is still leading the way after hitting the Cell Pro....aughh! Have enough trade in's to come away clean, why am I not pulling the trigger?

Tisk ,Tisk...there's no excuse for that. Frankly, you should be ashamed! :alien:

I hit the AMP Cell today and fell in love. The Pro version will be just that much better. The R1 gave me more distance but I have no need for that.

Pondering that Amp Cell Pro driver and the Nike Covert. Need to hit these back to back.

I hit the AMP Cell today and fell in love. The Pro version will be just that much better. The R1 gave me more distance but I have no need for that.

Pondering that Amp Cell Pro driver and the Nike Covert. Need to hit these back to back.

Feeling better, so going to GS tomorrow. They have everything in stock now as well as demo's. TM will be there tomorrow from 11-3 as well for demo and "fitting" ...ha. If your still down this way you should go, everything all at one spot. I think I'm going to line them all up and see what comes of it. Trade In's will be in the truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back