Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to look for a replacement for the g25. I need something higher lofted and she's too Jekyll and Hyde for me.

Bertha.

You're welcome.

Callaway #7 Tank putter or TM Spider S counter-balanced putter 38"

I love my counterbalanced SeeMore putters. Counterbalanced putters are a good time.

I love my counterbalanced SeeMore putters. Counterbalanced putters are a good time.

Same here, I picked a counterbalance Seemore up on the BST a few months ago and really like it.

Bertha.

You're welcome.

I can't wait to read all your thoughts on the BB! Especially since you are one of the few that can compare it to the Bio Cell and Amp Cell for the rest of us. Sounds like you think the BB is going to come out on top.

I really wasn't pondering anything.... then was chosen for Bio Cell Iron testing......

Pondering simulator/launch monitor/indoor range time now.... scouring the internet for as much info as I can find on the Bio Cells so I can try and put forth as much quality information as possible.

Also wondering if I pile up enough snow and put up a net if I could make myself an igloo hitting bay in the backyard.

I can't wait to read all your thoughts on the BB! Especially since you are one of the few that can compare it to the Bio Cell and Amp Cell for the rest of us. Sounds like you think the BB is going to come out on top.

I've not hit the Bio Cell line yet, I was educated by Cobra on the entire line and got to see them in hand, but not hit them. Compared to the Amp Cell though Bertha wins for me on all fronts.

Yes. Both from a spin standpoint and the Tour Trusty with the K grind does everything the heel and heel/toe grinds on the Hopkins let me do.

I was just about to say that I just started looking at a 48* Hopkins wedge but I suppose I should look into the Tour Trusty too.

Sent from my ADR6300

Macdaddy2 wedges...I will own some..I hit robs 60* and it was amazing

I like a little heel relief on my wedges.

I will say, I could game my Hopkins forever and be happy, I just spin the golf ball more with the Tour Trusty's than I have any other wedge but the J40's, likely all my craziness; but I'll take it.

I really like the look of the j40, but with your feedback on the tour trusty I need to take a few swings with it. I think the k grind would be nice...but the j40 looks soo good in black oxide.

Macdaddy2 wedges...I will own some..I hit robs 60* and it was amazing
Mike with the right grinds and bounce...these things are 1000% money! I picked one up prior to the grandaddy...and then hit a few more while there..... Unreal!

Mike with the right grinds and bounce...these things are 1000% money! I picked one up prior to the grandaddy...and then hit a few more while there..... Unreal!

Yeah I wouldn't have the foggiest idea which works best for me but that's the first time in a long time I was comfortable with a 60

Yeah I wouldn't have the foggiest idea which works best for me but that's the first time in a long time I was comfortable with a 60
The wedgucation videos are helpful

Callaway and Hopkins both have great educational videos about wedges and wedge shots on their respective sites

I have been interested in the Kusala/White tie but haven't found one at a good price yet.

Not sure what flex you want but there's a Cobra Amp with Kusala White 61X auction ending in a few hours. Current bid is 50 bucks or so. Might end at a reasonable price.

Pretty content with bag... Only change might be replacing last vokey with another fourteen. Love the weight and feel of those wedges

Eyeline putting mirror

Looking for a new hybrid. Was playing a g10 24*. Got new irons so decided to upgrade all the way around. Question is, which hybo do I go to? My g10 was my go to club off the tee for short tight par 4's. I've been thinking perhaps the x2hot, or an x hot or adams idea super s. Will the x2hot be worth paying the extra money over buying a hybrid that came out last season?

Looking for a new hybrid. Was playing a g10 24*. Got new irons so decided to upgrade all the way around. Question is, which hybo do I go to? My g10 was my go to club off the tee for short tight par 4's. I've been thinking perhaps the x2hot, or an x hot or adams idea super s. Will the x2hot be worth paying the extra money over buying a hybrid that came out last season?

Sounds like the X2 Hot will be something special. Might want to wait until after the PGA show to pull the trigger on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back