Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about playing this afternoon with my cart cover but man it is windy and cold!

40 mph winds all day in 35 degree weather. No thanks.

Well, I am playing the next 3 days so one post will cover everything:

Saturday: Sunny, low 60's, winds 5-10
Sunday: Partly sunny, low 60's, winds 15-20 gusting to 30 (YIKES!!!!)
Monday: Partly cloudy, low 70's, winds 10-15 gusting to 20

I'm heading out after work today (3pm) and gonna get a quick 9 holes in to prepare for the MGA match play on Sunday morning! Today high of 50 but sunny and no much wind! Winning!

Didn't see that wind report for Sunday till now!!! Yikes is right! Another twist to match!

No golf today here in the northwest!

No golf today here in the northwest!

Might be a bit tough to find the ball in the white stuff. It's our first snow of the year.

Tappin' using my Galaxy Tab

Moved to the weather thread.

when i got to the course it was 29 degrees today... there was a 2 hr frost delay
the temp topped out at about 45-48 but then the stupid wind started blowing

It was close to 70 today. It will be 30 tomorrow.

upper 60s today but windy... i hate the wind

Todays nine holes were sponsored by 30 degrees Celsius and thunderstorms. Tough gig, sweating through the rain was interesting. Did not play any worse than normal...odd.

For the last week it has been right around 72 degrees and sunny every day. Just beautiful weather. Tomorrow, I am playing at a new course and its supposed to be 58 when we tee off. It could be worse of course, but not happy that the last time I can play for over a week (PGA Show), its going to be the one colder day we have.

58 isn't too bad unless it's windy! Down here, it's mid 70's for the next 4 days. Woo!

For the last week it has been right around 72 degrees and sunny every day. Just beautiful weather. Tomorrow, I am playing at a new course and its supposed to be 58 when we tee off. It could be worse of course, but not happy that the last time I can play for over a week (PGA Show), its going to be the one colder day we have.

Pshh. Its gona be 18 tonight. Playing Sunday with a high of 38*. I really need to move to fl

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Why is the weather stupid? It's been nice enough to play all week and this weekend it's supposed to be below freezing and with precipitation. Grrr.

mid 40s and blowing like a noreaster

Snowed all day yesterday, and is now raining...gonna be a non golf day today. :angry:

mid 40s and sunny... way less windy than the other days

It's gonna be a high of 3* today. With wind chill its gonna be -3*.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

4* this morning. Ouch.

Needless to say, I'm not going to get 36 in any time soon.

Looks like that winter storm is going to hit us soon. Looks like we may get 8" of snow overnight. Crap!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Overcast and looking like its about to be nasty here. Breezy and a little chilly.

Cool, drizzly, lot of standing water but we played 18 anyway.

About 30 today and 33 tomorrow. Heating up to 48 on Sunday.

77 today, 55 tomorrow and 72 sunday (all sunny). Guess which day I'm playing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back