Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a Sunday, rain moved out, 50 degrees and got a round in before watching the Bills( I know,"Why bother?")!!

Sunny, 66, winds 10-20.

High of 47* today, but still only 24* out.

Today's forecast: 44*, heavy rain and wind gusts of up to 50mph. I figure this will give me a good test of playing in the wind. Wish me luck!

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Looks like this exact weather just moved West to my place. :at-wits-end:

Gonna be 75 when we tee off at noon! What a beautiful day for golf!! :drinks:

2-1/2" of snow Thursday morning. But it's supposed to get up to about 40 on Friday and Saturday.

Thursday snow predictions:

60772_433453370042645_2054965624_n.png

We have thunderstorms right now. We're going to get about a half inch of rain before we get 2.5" of snow before morning.

We have thunderstorms right now. We're going to get about a half inch of rain before we get 2.5" of snow before morning.

Sounds crazy, but our local radio station got struck by lightning during this snow storm, lol. Guessing we have 5 or 6 inches now and another 3 to come but the 30+ mph winds have made huge drifts everywhere.

Sunny, mid 50's to low 60's. Winds 5-10.

It has been about 74 degrees and sunny each of the last 5 days and today I am playing golf so the high is 63 with lots of wind.

53* right now, shouldn't be much warmer when my 9 is done

15* with wind chill, 30 mph winds, dont think I'll make it out for a round today

5* here, no idea what the wind chill is, but just ran an errand across town and everything is glazed over, man is it slick out.

I have a 9am tee time. 32* with 30mph winds. I'm hoping my partner cancels!

You are a warrior. I would have called my playing partners two days ago to cancel. Ridiculous wind today, and very cold. Good luck.

Windy today gusts to 45 and 45 degrees so not terrible.

You sound like me, I don't really want to go, but if he's game I'm not going to wimp out, lol. Then I almost always have a great time, but freeze my arse off.

It has been about 74 degrees and sunny each of the last 5 days and today I am playing golf so the high is 63 with lots of wind.

Wow, 63 is downright frigid!

I have a feeling my golf season is over. Snow is starting to fly here. So our golf weather sucks. I need to move south!

I can't believe I'm saying this bit it's to cold and windy for golf!! Our group cancelled our trip to Ocala National for today.. VERY wise choice!!

We canceled out today and I was supposed to go up and play with Ole Gray and KellyBo, I hated it but it only made sense to cancel.

Winter sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back