Official Golfing Weather Thread

Played 18 saturday past- 27C 81F
Playing today at noon-High of 13C 55F with rain showers. No wind...I'm going

Mid 90s again today, in Wisconsin, in September!

It’ supposed to be hot in Las Vegas next weekend, but I am going to try to play 9 holes one morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here in Miami, I swam through 89% humidity to play nine holes this morning. I have a sister in Redding, California. Her husband regularly plays in freezing weather and 100 degree temperatures, but with so little humidity, it's still comfortable.

Play every week, rain or shine, which in OR is more rain than shine. Only time I dont play is when course is covered in snow. Though have also played in snow, which started after our round, but we powered through.PXL_20230325_175718902.jpg

8:26 tee time. In and out before it really gets hot for a quick 9.
890be371a8937ff40476a8121ae23bb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 86*, 72% humidity, 96* heat index in sunny Miami. Golf on my virtual reality system is looking pretty good right now.

Absolutely tipping down in Scotland. Course closed yesterday and slip hazards everywhere today. Won’t be long before we are back playing off the mats and on temporary greens.

Under 60* and I start to rethink my decision for the day.

Getting cooler which I don't mind especially when walking but darn it's getting dark way too soon

This is the best time of year in California's central valley. Mid 80's in the afternoon for foreseeable future. From mid October to late November is usually really good. In a couple weeks it should be in the 70's for a few weeks. I usually start around 8. I wear a light sweatshirt the front nine and short sleeve polo on the back.

Hopefully I’ll get a game next Saturday. Haven’t hit a ball for three weeks due to the rain!

It's very seasonal here in Minnesota for the last few weeks of the season. Most of the private courses will close by November 1st. I will play on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday before we head to Charlotte on Thursday morning to visit our daughter at college.

Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 5.31.31 PM.png

Under 60* and I start to rethink my decision for the day.
Was in the mid 50s when I started my round today. It got into the 60s quickly but I was cold and not moving great to start

We've got warm temps holding late into October. Won't hear me complaining!

WX1015.png

Not saying this too loud but the forecast for a certain experience coming up may have shifted a little bit in the past couple days…

We will see an abrupt end to our golf season as the cold temps arrive later this week. Our course will shut down for the season in late October just like it did last year.

IMG_3908.jpeg

This is my favorite season for golf.
d430445948902ad90b5252ad8f6172a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s supposed to get up to 80° tomorrow, but our tee time is 8:20 so it will probably be closer to 70°.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

40* today, but with new irons you need to go hit them and so i did...

I could definitely play if I had the time Qzip, vest and a fuzz ball hat and I would be good to go!

Back