Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
god... I need 2000! the weekends kill me, I try blogging from my phone when rachel isn't looking

she doesn't like that haha

god... I need 2000! the weekends kill me, I try blogging from my phone when rachel isn't looking

she doesn't like that haha

How long have you two been together?

How long have you two been together?

enough time together that they are tucked away nicely in her purse... I'm a pushover

You better start posting today then...hehe

enough time together that they are tucked away nicely in her purse... I'm a pushover

I was thinking you need to tell her that this was here before her and she just needs to deal with it but if she was here before THP then I'm not sure what to tell you other thank keep slipping in posts when you can.

I was thinking you need to tell her that this was here before her but if she was here before THP then I'm not sure what to tell you other thank keep slipping in posts when you can.

they both came in around the same time... is THP going to throw me in the doghouse? haha

If I remember correctly, THP was first!!!

they both came in around the same time... is THP going to throw me in the doghouse? haha

Probably not and if you do get in trouble with us, you'll be able to get back on our good side much quicker.

I was going to respond to Julie in another thread but then realized that this would be number 700. Only 1,300 more to catch up to Smalls. :alien2: :banana: :blob:

Congrats Bogey

Congrats Bogey! I'm not there yet! Claire's still ahead of me, albeit barely. And DDB will probably get there before either of us!

This one moves me past Claire! hehehe

This one moves me past Claire! hehehe

Congrats. Just think you've got all weekend to put lots of room between you and her. :banana:

Yeah but it sucks because we were going to try to post 2,000 at the same time the last time we got close!

Yeah but it sucks because we were going to try to post 2,000 at the same time the last time we got close!

I guess you better take it slow then. Which is bad for us.

No, we want him to get to posting.

Well maybe DDB can catch up before then. It should happen this weekend sometime.

(As long as JB stays away from things this time! LOL)

Yeah Yeah I know, Im an idiot...hehe. DDB is not allowed on the forum on the weekends...just kidding.

Yeah Yeah I know, Im an idiot...hehe. DDB is not allowed on the forum on the weekends...just kidding.

hey, that's not true! :beat-up: actually... kind of

Well I've been here less than a week and I'm past 100, didn't even notice really.

Very good AJ. We love having you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back