Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Angels run in the west is over, Seattle looks very strong, the need a big bat though, let's see if they go get one during the season.

I think the Angels run in the west is over, Seattle looks very strong, the need a big bat though, let's see if they go get one during the season.

It can go either way. Your right about the bat though, im thinking Adam Dunn will be a Mariner before the deadline.
Dodgers have a knuckle baller on the mound today, its funny watching the catcher. Why do they all wear #49.

Jack Buck is rolling in his grave. I'm sure you think Joe Morgan loves the Yankees too right?

Do you think everyone who doesn't like the Twins likes the Yankees? C'Mon Man.

Not at all. But Buck was obviously in love w/ the Yankees in last years postseason run.

OBVIOUS.

Poor Yankees?

What happened to the Twins last year in the ALDS? Oh yeah, that series went by so fast I almost forgot.

You can thank Joe Nathan for costing us two games. He is hurt for the year.

But closers don't matter haha

Oh they can matter. My argument was/is that they're overrated and too much was put into losing Nathan for the year.

Our "fill in" closer, Rausch, will be just fine.

He should be, he is a monster. It would intimidate a lot of batters having a near 7 foot guy pitching to them.

He should be, he is a monster. It would intimidate a lot of batters having a near 7 foot guy pitching to them.

True story.

Ricky Romero has something working through 7 right now. Thats the Jays/White Sox. MLB network should start showing it.

Cool, I jinxed another no no. Alex Rios ended it with a 2 run dinger.

I know it's early but I'm happy to see the Cards at 5-2.

Kind of ironic, no?

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Vernon Wells has been off to a nice start though.

Cool, I jinxed another no no. Alex Rios ended it with a 2 run dinger.

Great job by Ricky, but why did it have to Rios? He was getting it yesterday by the sell out crowd :act-up:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Vernon Wells has been off to a nice start though.

He is back :D His hands look as quick as ever

Great job by Ricky, but why did it have to Rios? He was getting it yesterday by the sell out crowd :act-up:

I watched yesterdays game too. Its good to see that place packed. When did Buck Martinez start doing the Jays games?

I watched yesterdays game too. Its good to see that place packed. When did Buck Martinez start doing the Jays games?

This is his first year back. Personally I like Jamie Campbell better, but it could be that Buck and Tabler don't have chemistry yet.

This is his first year back. Personally I like Jamie Campbell better, but it could be that Buck and Tabler don't have chemistry yet.

Buck is pretty good. I always liked when he did the ESPN and TBS games.

Chan Ho Park finally spoke up about his opening day performance. Good stuff.
[YOUTUBE]6GIEHPGj9sI&feature[/YOUTUBE]

hahahahaha, that's great. You can see Mo in the background laughing a bit.

hahahahaha, that's great. You can see Mo in the background laughing a bit.

Haha, it looks like Marte ducked out of there quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back