Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the putter rack okay? and yourself? but mainly the putter rack?
So, I am trying to get the bread flour out of the pantry so I can make pizza dough for pizza tonight and something fell on my head which made me jerk my arm which then cause my elbow to go right into a glass bottle of hot sauce which then crashed and shattered all over the floor. So my head hurts, my elbow hurts, there is glass everyone and the worst of it all is the ever powerful smell of hot sauce that is now ALL over the floor, the pantry, the walls, you name it!

That delayed the dough making which pushes back dinner and then after all that I realize I don't have any pizza sauce :dohanim:

This is by no means a major tragedy or anything but still very frustrating! :angry:

you didnt get any in the bag room either I hope! :act-up: serouisly though hope your ok! worse part is probably after all that you have no pizza sauce and have to go to the store!

Driving through a smallish town, maybe 8000 population, and see a guy cross the street and walk down the side walk towards a store maybe a block further away. He's wearing a hugh black coat with his hood up as it's like 42*, raining and windy. He has three kids with him, one small enough to be carried, the other two walking, the oldest say 7 or 8 years old. Non of the kids have a coat on. I was about sick watching it. He could at least put the little one in his coat or something. Just sickening.

I get home and read in the news paper of a guy in Washinton who branded his own kids with his initials. The daughter was old enough to give approval, 18, but the young boy's were expected to testify on the fathers behalf. They were proud of the brand on their chest. WTF?

Driving through a smallish town, maybe 8000 population, and see a guy cross the street and walk down the side walk towards a store maybe a block further away. He's wearing a hugh black coat with his hood up as it's like 42*, raining and windy. He has three kids with him, one small enough to be carried, the other two walking, the oldest say 7 or 8 years old. Non of the kids have a coat on. I was about sick watching it. He could at least put the little one in his coat or something. Just sickening.

I get home and read in the news paper of a guy in Washinton who branded his own kids with his initials. The daughter was old enough to give approval, 18, but the young boy's were expected to testify on the fathers behalf. They were proud of the brand on their chest. WTF?

What in the world are people thinking!!??!?!?

So, I am trying to get the bread flour out of the pantry so I can make pizza dough for pizza tonight and something fell on my head which made me jerk my arm which then cause my elbow to go right into a glass bottle of hot sauce which then crashed and shattered all over the floor. So my head hurts, my elbow hurts, there is glass everyone and the worst of it all is the ever powerful smell of hot sauce that is now ALL over the floor, the pantry, the walls, you name it!

That delayed the dough making which pushes back dinner and then after all that I realize I don't have any pizza sauce :dohanim:

This is by no means a major tragedy or anything but still very frustrating! :angry:

Bummer, I hope you're ok :)

My vanpool is not running this week and possibly even next week because our regular driver is on vacation and our backup driver has jury duty. So...I have to drive 70 miles roundtrip in my car, and pay for parking as well as pay for the vanpool!!

And this morning I was driving on the freeway surrounded by cement mixer trucks and having rocks pelted at my car and I saw a BIG one hit my hood and windshield :crying: My poor car :banghead:

Wow, sorry to hear GC. Write down the tag and send the bill to the city.

Wow, sorry to hear GC. Write down the tag and send the bill to the city.

I didn't know you could do that...I was ready with my cell phone ready to take a picture, but I didn't have time and I just wanted to get around the dummy truck as fast as possible. On my way out today I'll check out my hood and windshield, I completely forgot about it by the time I parked!

Official Rant of the Day Thread

Just because I rains doesn't mean you have to drive 20mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know you could do that...I was ready with my cell phone ready to take a picture, but I didn't have time and I just wanted to get around the dummy truck as fast as possible. On my way out today I'll check out my hood and windshield, I completely forgot about it by the time I parked!

Not sure you can really, just seem's like you should have some recourse. But, you know what they say about fighting city hall.

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

Learnin you had a crappy fitting. Well I should say I didnt get the whole story. Alhough as frustrated as I am I blame myself too. And I bought my BP's from Golf Galaxy. So no return policy. What I made up for in trade in Ill lose on new shafts. If I go that route. I think it would be worth it but Im not sure. I love my BP's. Im glad Andy is around to give the right info. I think I was too anxious to get new clubs. I feel like an ass right now haha.

Love bug season has officially started in Orlando. I hate those damned things.

The geniuses at Jort U. (university of FL) decided they would create a bug to kill mosquitos. Instead they created a bug that does nothing about mosquitos. But it does do a couple of things well. It reproduces like freaking crazy and it ruins the paint on cars. During a few weeks a year they come out and if you drive 10 miles, your car is completely covered.

Its a price to pay to have no state income tax and golf 12 months a year, but some days we wonder.

So what happens, the area becomes infested with sassy Volkswagons named Herbie? That would be irritating.

Kevin

Love Bugs: A failed genetic experiment by the University of Florida to reengineer a species of insect to control the mosquito population of Central Florida. Can now be seen all over the gulf coast states including Mexico. Irritating as hell and when hit by a car the acidity of it's blood literally eats away car paint if not removed immediately. Commonly known as that bug that has its a$$ attached to another bug.

250px-lovebugs.jpg

I thought Josh only ate multiple kinds of sugary cereals at the same time?

The geniuses at Jort U. (university of FL) decided they would create a bug to kill mosquitos. Instead they created a bug that does nothing about mosquitos. But it does do a couple of things well. It reproduces like freaking crazy and it ruins the paint on cars. During a few weeks a year they come out and if you drive 10 miles, your car is completely covered.

Its a price to pay to have no state income tax and golf 12 months a year, but some days we wonder.

Love Bugs: A failed genetic experiment by the University of Florida to reengineer a species of insect to control the mosquito population of Central Florida. Can now be seen all over the gulf coast states including Mexico. Irritating as hell and when hit by a car the acidity of it's blood literally eats away car paint if not removed immediately. Commonly known as that bug that has its a$$ attached to another bug.

250px-lovebugs.jpg

LMAO. I've never heard that. Crazy.

Kevin

How am I supposed to ditch work early and golf if it rains 4 straight days? ahhgggggggH!

How am I supposed to ditch work early and golf if it rains 4 straight days? ahhgggggggH!

I feel your pain. At least the weekend is looking decent for some activities.

The drivers around here are a bunch of idiots. I had 2 people cut me off this morning, eh, it happens as I'm a magnet for idiots. BUT the 2nd cutter me offer was horrible. I guess the guy in front of him was going to slow so he cut in front of me and made an illegal left turn when there were barriers in the street preventing you from making a left turn. And there was clearly a "No left turn" sign...sheesh!! I need to be an undercover cop...it'd be so cool driving around with that red swirly light on the top of my car with that siren, it'd be nice and people would stay away from me :clapp: Tomorrow is my last day of driving into work this week. Hopefully I won't have to do it again next week. When I get back on the vanpool, I guess I can appreciate it more haa haa

i'm working on my yearly review for work. basically, i must assess how wonderful i've been. i find this to be irritating b/c in my opinion, your employer should know how valuable you are, especially when you're making them money. it's just a classic case of detachment from the queen bees to the worker bees. it's kind of depressing.

I have another one:

My hair!! Its in that in between stage where its too short to do anything and too long to do anything to it...so its just blah right now. I'm letting it grow out and this is the price you pay for looking nice :) haa haa haa

I have another one:

My hair!! Its in that in between stage where its too short to do anything and too long to do anything to it...so its just blah right now. I'm letting it grow out and this is the price you pay for looking nice :) haa haa haa

shave it GC! i love chicks who aren't afraid to buzz the hair, and often it looks great.

shave it GC! i love chicks who aren't afraid to buzz the hair, and often it looks great.

Dang, embedding is disabled! Click on the video to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back