Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Craig Mac doing in that video? hahaha

I love that song. Love the fact that Sligo uses it on their website too
foster also really loves this song:

I love that song. Love the fact that Sligo uses it on their website too

yeah, they've got a sweet remix w/it in it. i often go to their website just to listen to tunes. if you like that, check out DJ Shadow. good stuff!

you guys are strange.

+3, 1 for the sweet remix, 1 for going to the site to listen to tunes, and 1 for DJ Shadow!
yeah, they've got a sweet remix w/it in it. i often go to their website just to listen to tunes. if you like that, check out DJ Shadow. good stuff!

would it be more normal if we moved it to the FF/NFL thread dude? j/k

thanks hanks.

lol @ your hating on FF and NFL. Sligo's music does kick ass. They really need to steal sligo.com away from Sligo Engineering, they dont have cool music.

Particular reason you need a front loader, other than to match? FWIW my mom had one built, for next to nothing, even had the guy put drawers in it and hardware to match the rest of the house, still waaay cheaper than the store bought one.

Much more efficient, IMO and easier on the clothes. Had a top loader for years and I just didn't like the way or clothes turned out. When we moved here to FL we decided that the front loader is the one we wanted. I didn't know that you can build a washing machine. I actually know what the issue is and it would call for a new tub which is just about as expensive as buying a new washer. Saw a Sammie at BB that was rated pretty well for $600ish with the delivery and tax. I was going to see if Lowe's would match the price and take my 10% coupon so I can save some dough and maybe find the pedestal at Appliance direct or Sears outlet dinged so I can get a deal.

you guys are strange.

LMAO Funny stuff Kevin although I agree. My choice of music is somewhat different but each his own and whatever flips your bic :cool: . With that said I do like the Reggae version of "Wise men Say Only Fools Rush In" originally recorded by Elvis Presley.

I never thought I'd see the term 'reggae' in a post of Ole Gray :shock:
LMAO Funny stuff Kevin although I agree. My choice of music is somewhat different but each his own and whatever flips your bic :cool: . With that said I do like the Reggae version of "Wise men Say Only Fools Rush In" originally recorded by Elvis Presley.

"I don't see anything about camping on the website."
"What link did you click on the website?"
"I don't know what the website is."
"Ok..."
"Can you get someone that maybe wants to help me."
"Do you know what you need help with?"
"I want to camp."
"Ok...what type of camping?"
"The kind with a tent...backcountry"
"Ok, there are not really designated camping spots in the backcountry...hence backcountry."
"I want one with a shower."
"There are no facilities in the backcountry."
"What's the weather for this weekend?"
"I have no idea"
"Oh, well where can I camp?"

At this point I placed the noose around my neck and stepped off the stool...it's been one of those days :)

Feed 'em to the gators buddy!

1. Sick with cold
2. Ear infection
3. IT's COLD OUTSIDE
4. school
5. too cold to play golf!

crap!

i went to every store imaginable to find a frikken christmas tree stand
home depot has about 300 christmas trees on their lot but not one christmas tree stand in their store
finally went to walmart next to the house and one of the employees was cool enough to sell me the display

Much more efficient, IMO and easier on the clothes. Had a top loader for years and I just didn't like the way or clothes turned out. When we moved here to FL we decided that the front loader is the one we wanted. I didn't know that you can build a washing machine. I actually know what the issue is and it would call for a new tub which is just about as expensive as buying a new washer. Saw a Sammie at BB that was rated pretty well for $600ish with the delivery and tax. I was going to see if Lowe's would match the price and take my 10% coupon so I can save some dough and maybe find the pedestal at Appliance direct or Sears outlet dinged so I can get a deal.

Top loading washing machines have come a long way. We replaced our 20-year-old Kenmore washer and dryers with Fisher and Paykel top loaders. The agitator in the washing machine is at the bottom, just a couple of inches tall - as opposed to the old agitator in the old washer that was almost 2 feet tall. The top-loading dryer is cool. Moving wet clothes from the washing machine to the dryer is soo much easier than with a front loading dryer.

No spank, she had the pedestal built.

Bonk is dead on about the new top-leaders, they are right on par with the front leaders.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Top loading washing machines have come a long way. We replaced our 20-year-old Kenmore washer and dryers with Fisher and Paykel top loaders. The agitator in the washing machine is at the bottom, just a couple of inches tall - as opposed to the old agitator in the old washer that was almost 2 feet tall. The top-loading dryer is cool. Moving wet clothes from the washing machine to the dryer is soo much easier than with a front loading dryer.

Yes I noticed that the agitator has gotten a bit stubby from back in the days. I have read that they have come a long way but aesthetically it just won't work since I'm only replacing the washer and the wife is liking the front loaders more. I just hate the fact that after only 5 years I have to replace a major appliance (damn Kenmore piece of :poop: ) I guess they don't make them like they used to.

No spank, she had the pedestal built.

Bonk is dead on about the new top-leaders, they are right on par with the front leaders.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Oh ok. For a moment there I thought that you can build one like a computer and I thought... that's interesting. :D

Well after going to BB just to see what's out there they did have a decent deal on one of the ones I'm eyeing (the guy was trying to close me hard even after I told him that this was my dip my toe in the water type trip). I'm waiting on a friend that has an in with LG to see if he can hook me up with some warehouse direct deal for friends and family. I'm still gonna need that pedestal so a trip to the scratch and dent area might be worth my trip since those things are a rip at a B&M.

"I don't see anything about camping on the website."
"What link did you click on the website?"
"I don't know what the website is."
"Ok..."
"Can you get someone that maybe wants to help me."
"Do you know what you need help with?"
"I want to camp."
"Ok...what type of camping?"
"The kind with a tent...backcountry"
"Ok, there are not really designated camping spots in the backcountry...hence backcountry."
"I want one with a shower."
"There are no facilities in the backcountry."
"What's the weather for this weekend?"
"I have no idea"
"Oh, well where can I camp?"

At this point I placed the noose around my neck and stepped off the stool...it's been one of those days :)

LOL - I can truly appreciate this conversation from a customer service point of view. Thx for sharing.

i havent gone christmas shopping yet

Ok it is getting to cold for North Carolina! I don't like to do single digit stuff unless there is white stuff on the ground! I don't even want to go outside of my house, much less to hit any type of ball out there!

It finally crossed the 0* threshold here. While I was driving to work it was -2*. Brrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back