Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one for you:

I absolutely HATE FB fan pages for golf manufacturers. I actually like the updates and pictures they post, but I want to beat 90% of the people who post comments. Most seem like smart mouthed youngsters that need a good whooping. Example: Nike posts pics of the new Method Core putters and all you see are morons saying "Scotty's are better". Ugh.

What I'd like to do is get one of those oversized foam hands, fill it with rocks and run around the earth and start smacking fools.

Truth is I hate FB altogether and only keep my account for family pics and for a few old friends that I lost contact with. It's a wasteland of stupidity and attention ho'ing.

Boom!! Hawktastic! Hawk-a-mania! Hawk Jeremy! Unhawkable! No Hawk left behind!

I bet they all wear scarves.

Real Hawks wear scarves bro.

Back on FB, Ive hired an intern to do all my public relations.

Solid rant Hawk!

I'm so crabby right now. The gas station was out of gas and the other one made me go inside for a receipt. The FB thing just pushed me over the edge.

Hawk should wear a cape, he's able to leap tall FB fans in a single bound!

I'm so crabby right now. The gas station was out of gas and the other one made me go inside for a receipt. The FB thing just pushed me over the edge.

All the while charging $3.09 a gallon, lol.

Hawk should wear a cape, he's able to leap tall FB fans in a single bound!

I saw some of that show the Cape last night, what a moronic show. Maybe I didnt pay enough attention but it looked dumb.

I saw some of that show the Cape last night, what a moronic show. Maybe I didnt pay enough attention but it looked dumb.

Liz and I fell for the hype and set it to record, watched about 30 minutes and shut it down. It sucked bad!

I'm working the day job while the rest of the THP Staff slated to work the PGA Show is golfing.

Liz and I fell for the hype and set it to record, watched about 30 minutes and shut it down. It sucked bad!

My thoughts too. Who actually approved that show on NBC?

My thoughts too. Who actually approved that show on NBC?

No idea. I kept thinking it would turn on, but the action scenes were even half a@s and the little we saw was just stale. I'm watch some far out stuff, but that won't be one.

Am I the only person here who got into Spartacus? Extreme on the blood, but I actually got into the story, lol.

No idea. I kept thinking it would turn on, but the action scenes were even half a@s and the little we saw was just stale. I'm watch some far out stuff, but that won't be one.

Am I the only person here who got into Spartacus? Extreme on the blood, but I actually got into the story, lol.

haha I watched that show last year too. I really enjoyed the ...story yeah. lol. That little twerp that owned the gladiators used the C word way too much. But I probably wont watch it this season. I dont feel like adding starz to my account lol.

haha I watched that show last year too. I really enjoyed the ...story yeah. lol. That little twerp that owned the gladiators used the C word way too much. But I probably wont watch it this season. I dont feel like adding starz to my account lol.

Just changing to Dish Network I get Stars free for a while, lol. The new seasons just started and its pretty odd at this point, not sure I'll stay with it. They found a way to bring the little twerp and his wife back, lol.

Just changing to Dish Network I get Stars free for a while, lol. The new seasons just started and its pretty odd at this point, not sure I'll stay with it. They found a way to bring the little twerp and his wife back, lol.

I thought that dude was killed by Spartacus at the end of last season? And did all the other characters change? All new gladiators this year? Not feeling it

I thought that dude was killed by Spartacus at the end of last season? And did all the other characters change? All new gladiators this year? Not feeling it

Haha, I'm not sure what the angle is yet, but I think the twerp is dreaming right before he dies or something. It seem's he is dreaming of the time before Spartagus came and a lot of the originals are in it, just look younger, haha. They have a young hot shot gladiator who's cutting everyone's head off this year, lol.

It's a great show, the new season is a prequel shows how the little twerp ( Batiatus ) got to become the owner of the gladiators kinda thing. They were supposed to keep going with Spartacus but the actor has cancer. They're starting to film with a new actor to keep the original season going

It's a great show, the new season is a prequel shows how the little twerp ( Batiatus ) got to become the owner of the gladiators kinda thing. They were supposed to keep going with Spartacus but the actor has cancer. They're starting to film with a new actor to keep the original season going

Wow, I thought it was prior to the original, but had no idea why they went this direction. Thanks for the info. Good show if you can take all the heads flying around.

Bummer Sean. Looks like we're in the clear until at least next Monday.

can you believe there was slow play at the tail end of january... course was frikken packed today and i was behind a brick wall of 5 4somes

can you believe there was slow play at the tail end of january... course was frikken packed today and i was behind a brick wall of 5 4somes

I hate that. There have been times recently where I have left the course after 9 because the front took 3 hours and I have run out of time.

I hate that. There have been times recently where I have left the course after 9 because the front took 3 hours and I have run out of time.

i was amazed it was packed but i guess with the unpredictability of the weather ppl will take a 49 degree day with a slight chance of rain over all the snow everyone else is getting

Id like to offer all these idiots that live in a place that gets snow and still can't drive in it a big tall glass of F U! Left my house at 7 still driving to work. I hate snow. And wind too.

OEM Kevin

Id like to offer all these idiots that live in a place that gets snow and still can't drive in it a big tall glass of F U! Left my house at 7 still driving to work. I hate snow. And wind too.

OEM Kevin

I like how you threw the hate for the wind in there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back