Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh now i remember... too bad i didnt transfer to the pcr lab when i worked clinical or id prolly know more about it lol

Yep. We just finished with a PCR lab. Sequencing DNA is actually the worst thing that has ever happened. So boring.

Kill Bill is on. I have nothing to rant about as a result.

Masterpiece, I am telling ya. QT is a freaking genius. Between this, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs he has cemented himself as an absolute legend.
I love that movie so much.

a HUGE step up from this monday night game lol

No doubt, I am not sure how they thought the Dolphins on MNF would be a good idea.

I need to see Kill Bill. And Pulp Fiction. Try not to tear me apart, I'm young yet. :D And I know I need to see them.

No doubt, I am not sure how they thought the Dolphins on MNF would be a good idea.

Fins are still playing better then the jets lol. I hate bad football!

I thought we were friends, but it is obvious there is just to much of a gap. *Turns away and shakes head*
I need to see Kill Bill. And Pulp Fiction. Try not to tear me apart, I'm young yet. :D And I know I need to see them.

I thought we were friends, but it is obvious there is just to much of a gap. *Turns away and shakes head*

Well I'm assuming you tried and that's the best I can ask for. I can't say I blame you.

Do you have DVR? Find it on and record it. Pulp Fiction comes on quite often.

Do you have DVR? Find it on and record it. Pulp Fiction comes on quite often.

I don't right now but I may be getting it soon. And I definately will DVR them both if I can. I really want to see them.

I don't right now but I may be getting it soon. And I definately will DVR them both if I can. I really want to see them.

I don't think they're age appropriate.

Kevin

I'm in my hotel room in a crappy city and I want dessert or candy or something but I don't want to leave the hotel.

Kevin

Thanks for looking out Esox, but I'll be 18 in 2 weeks. But I will ask permission just in case. :D

I'm in my hotel room in a crappy city and I want dessert or candy or something but I don't want to leave the hotel.

Hit that minibar...nothing like a $4 candy ($6 canadian)

I've watched Pink Flamingoes, and he is my age. He will be okay.

Kevin

Hit that minibar...nothing like a $4 candy ($6 canadian)

I could, but it all sucks. THere is a grocery store like a 30 seconds from the hotel, but I don't want to put on my shoes and a coat. Ahhhh screw it, see everyone in a bit.

SERIOUSLY?

Why are the under armour Bite thingys 75 bucks in canada and 29 in the usa. I wanted one before I went to Scotland. Not at that price. Fu.

Wow the people of Under Armour must hate Canadians

If they would go to your strip clubs they would realize what a wonderful country it is!

SERIOUSLY?

Why are the under armour Bite thingys 75 bucks in canada and 29 in the usa. I wanted one before I went to Scotland. Not at that price. Fu.

I may be one of the few people who finds Kill Bill to be a better movie than Pulp Fiction. It's a great movie and groundbreaking. But I think that Kill Bill is just that much more entertaining.

SERIOUSLY?

That sucks man. It's too bad to see things basically out of the market because of price difference.
My sister goes to school in Montreal so she mentions stuff like that a fair amount.

I have them on par with each other. Reservoir Dogs is my favorite.
I may be one of the few people who finds Kill Bill to be a better movie than Pulp Fiction. It's a great movie and groundbreaking. But I think that Kill Bill is just that much more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back