Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I'll call Golfsmith tomorrow if it doesn't get here. They didn't give a tracking number or exact shipping date because it shipped directly from Nike. The estimated shipping date they gave was October 26.

Just calorie cutting, all water, balanced meals, cardio, that sorta thing?
Strict dieting. There are lots of great systems out there.

Just calorie cutting, all water, balanced meals, cardio, that sorta thing?

A lot of the above.
Calorie Cutting
More water
Balanced meals
Smaller portions

Today is the first day the diet is going smoothly. Feel good, down 3 lbs already and not too hungry.
Still hate it, but just less today.

Keep it up man. I used to be really over weight. Made some nice lifestyle changes. Got down to 170 from 260 and it's easy to maintain with a pretty good diet. You gotta do something that's sustainable.

Tapatalk

This is great guys and that is amazing Frank. I want to say good luck, but that's about hard work and real efforts, nothing lucky about it.

Cool, keep me posted man, interested in your progress. The hardest part is the first 3 days, especially when you are a caffeine addict like me.
A lot of the above.Calorie CuttingMore waterBalanced mealsSmaller portions

Speaking of all these diets, I don't really know how some people do it. I go to the school with the #1 wrestling program in the country, and the wrestlers cut so much weight. I know it's extreme, but during the season they barely eat.

The rant of the day has turned into a support group for overeaters. We are a bunch of big sissy boys. But to continue with the support group I weigh myself a lot to make sure I don't creep up.

Tapatalk

Laxatives and caffeine pills. Not healthy.
Speaking of all these diets, I don't really know how some people do it. I go to the school with the #1 wrestling program in the country, and the wrestlers cut so much weight. I know it's extreme, but during the season they barely eat.

Laxatives and caffeine pills. Not healthy.

Most of them don't use those things. They just eat little and work out so much. It is unhealthy, but several of our ex-wrestlers are Olympians. Steve Mocco is a Blair grad and he came in 5th overall in Beijing. Beastly.

Just a note about Golfsmith. They were supposedly changing their system and a lot of orders got screwed up. I ordered 4 non-conforming Vokeys for my daughter for the next couple years on 10/5. They were supposed to ship 10/11. Called a couple days after that and got the system change explanation. Kind of forgot about them because I've been so busy. Called today and sat on hold for 30 minutes. Got somebody on the line and asked what the hell? He put me on hold. Came back and said one would ship from a store to my house, the other three from the warehouse in Austin. Said his boss was going to make sure they came two day air.

Got a shipping confirmation a couple hours later. Get them on the horn and make sure they haven't forgotten about you.

Kevin

Thanks. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'll call them for sure.

My Tuesday rant on Wednesday:
1. One of my big lubricant delivery truck drivers decided to run into one of my biggest customer's warehouse..YEAH!
2. Another customer called in for Tuesday fuel delivery (he's 2.5 hours away), then called in again and asked for fuel for Wednesday for the location just 5 miles from where we were yesterday....YEAH!
3. One of the girls in my office says, "Hey, I didn't do anything, but could you tell me why my computer is acting like this?"...VIRUS....YEAH!

Got to work at 6:30 AM, left at 7:30 PM... YEAH!!!

Ouch 2shoes. That's a heck of a day! Here is to hoping that today is better.

Esox: none of that about GolfSmith surprises me one bit. They are possibly the WORST golf retailer to order from online.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ouch 2shoes. That's a heck of a day! Here is to hoping that today is better.

Esox: none of that about GolfSmith surprises me one bit. They are possibly the WORST golf retailer to order from online.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I found that out the hard way. I will be calling them when I get home from school.

perfect day for golf annnnd i got way too much crap to do today

I have had both good luck and bad luck with Golfsmith. I like the store locally, and two girls from my daughter's golf team work there, so we shop there. Online has been hit and miss. They completely screwed up some irons I ordered for my daughter a couple years ago, but then I had some good luck. These wedges I ordered because I had a coupon, and they were one of the only places I could find 50-08* non-conforming Vokeys, so I gave them another shot. Hopefully the right clubs arrive in the next day or so. I have a feeling they'll send the conforming models, and if they do, that will be the end for them with me.

Kevin

I have only had bad luck with their stores, but I've had decent luck with their website. We'll see what happens.

The screen on my Flip video camera cracked. Damn.

Leaves. Especially the ones that are not mine!

Flip Camera + filming video for MC entry + Large cat that wants to play and thinks the camera is a toy = Dead camera. If not for the language I started using after his Superman dive it would have been a pretty funny entry.
End result means likely doing a video with my phone which should be interesting

Flip Camera + filming video for MC entry + Large cat that wants to play and thinks the camera is a toy = Dead camera. If not for the language I started using after his Superman dive it would have been a pretty funny entry.
End result means likely doing a video with my phone which should be interesting

LOL. Sorry to laugh but that is funny. Today is the death of video cameras in here. Hope mine does not die on the course today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back