Official Rant of the Day

you don't need to show off for me. I'll make your swing look damn good.
It was bad enough today I considered day drinking to test if I can find my swing in a competition setting. :LOL:

It was bad enough today I considered day drinking to test if I can find my swing in a competition setting. :LOL:
Ouch, that is bad. Would it make you feel better if I told you I double shanked off the tee on a par 3 in my club championship then decided to take the penalty drop on my way to a quad and that was just one of my multiple blow up holes that day?

It's funny, I drive a 2022 Silverado, and it has a small key hole under the handle for the hidden key that comes out of the key fob. My daughter saw it the other day and had no clue that cars had key holes for a key. She's 13. When I explained to her one of my first cars (Chevy Blazer) had a different key for the door and the engine, her mind was blown.
That's so true it's scary.

I'm old enough where I've gone through the gambit of different keys, the plastic fob key that you still needed to insert (201? Ram), to all push button. It's been quite the ride.

Ouch, that is bad. Would it make you feel better if I told you I double shanked off the tee on a par 3 in my club championship then decided to take the penalty drop on my way to a quad and that was just one of my multiple blow up holes that day?
I'm feeling pretty good about my chances all of a sudden sir!

It's funny, I drive a 2022 Silverado, and it has a small key hole under the handle for the hidden key that comes out of the key fob. My daughter saw it the other day and had no clue that cars had key holes for a key. She's 13. When I explained to her one of my first cars (Chevy Blazer) had a different key for the door and the engine, her mind was blown.
Square key for round steering wheel and round key for the square door?

I'm over this house reno/build already.

Should have an actual key in the fob that pulls out as was mentioned.

Hope you got it sorted out.
Got it jumped and seems to be working. Thanks buddy 👊🏼

Earlier this year got a message in our group chat that one of the guys had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, but they caught it early and prognosis was good.

I saw one of the other guys in our group yesterday and he told me the hospital basically shipped him home to die in peace because he is absolutely riddled with cancer. His birthday is tomorrow and they weren't sure he was going to make it. We lost his twin five-ish years ago to cancer. It doesn't bode well for the third brother IMO.

Cancer can suck it

Shot GG a note about this yesterday so THP is already aware but...

Trying to throw a Grandaddy related pic into my sig. Do everything I'm supposed to, make sure the pic is the right size, right format etc. Throw in the code in the signature space, hit save and every single time it's an old pic that I had done for @JDax instead of the one I've hit save on 50 times.

Ok something is hung up- so clear cache, clear browsing history, close out of all tabs related to THP on multiple devices to reset everything. Still can't get it to work here at the office. Ok no big deal- figure I'll mess with it when I get home- do so last night and get everything loaded up correctly and it's working!! Brilliant!

Come into work this morning, open up browser and start replying to messages and boom d@mn JDax sig pic is back and I don't even notice it for what seems like two hours.... So definitely something with work computer saving that file and for the life of me I can't get it to clear :banghead:

/end rant

Earlier this year got a message in our group chat that one of the guys had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, but they caught it early and prognosis was good.

I saw one of the other guys in our group yesterday and he told me the hospital basically shipped him home to die in peace because he is absolutely riddled with cancer. His birthday is tomorrow and they weren't sure he was going to make it. We lost his twin five-ish years ago to cancer. It doesn't bode well for the third brother IMO.

Cancer can suck it
My grandpa died of this. Pancreas to the liver to death.
The hospital sent him home as well.
This back In March of 1988.
Some things don't/can't change.

Sorry about your guy. Cancer can suck it x2

Shot GG a note about this yesterday so THP is already aware but...

Trying to throw a Grandaddy related pic into my sig. Do everything I'm supposed to, make sure the pic is the right size, right format etc. Throw in the code in the signature space, hit save and every single time it's an old pic that I had done for @JDax instead of the one I've hit save on 50 times.

Ok something is hung up- so clear cache, clear browsing history, close out of all tabs related to THP on multiple devices to reset everything. Still can't get it to work here at the office. Ok no big deal- figure I'll mess with it when I get home- do so last night and get everything loaded up correctly and it's working!! Brilliant!

Come into work this morning, open up browser and start replying to messages and boom d@mn JDax sig pic is back and I don't even notice it for what seems like two hours.... So definitely something with work computer saving that file and for the life of me I can't get it to clear :banghead:

/end rant
Sorry?

Sometimes family is exhausting.

Back