Official Rant of the Day

And not a single person is considerate enough to let you out.
sadly these days, rude rules the roadways. a huge percentage of Drivers just don't care about others. ex; 82% of drivers in the U.S. admit to having road rage or driving aggressively at least once in the past year. 59% of drivers reported showing anger by honking. 45% of drivers report changing lanes without signaling.

sadly these days, rude rules the roadways. a huge percentage of Drivers just don't care about others. ex; 82% of drivers in the U.S. admit to having road rage or driving aggressively at least once in the past year. 59% of drivers reported showing anger by honking. 45% of drivers report changing lanes without signaling.
Add on to that the average age down here, and it's terrifying.

I hate throwing up.

Going to the dentist is probably one of my least favorite things to do, espeically when they look at you and say "yeah that thing we did last time, didn't work we're going to have to redo it for the 3rd time"

I feel like somehow @MWard is responsible for this.

Going to the dentist is probably one of my least favorite things to do, espeically when they look at you and say "yeah that thing we did last time, didn't work we're going to have to redo it for the 3rd time"

I feel like somehow @MWard is responsible for this.
Dentists visits are the absolute worst, it’s like a car dealership.

Also, may the numbing stuff not kick in ❤️

Why am continuing to rant about project managers? Why don't they read? Why don't they have basic comprehension?

Black coffee is awful, but it’s what I have to drink on a clear only first restriction today. Procedure tomorrow so no food for me.
Wait til you get to start drinking the solution to clean you out, that's when the fun really begins.

This is an all too recent memory for me, haha. The prep is the worst part, the procedure is a breeze.

Airlines and their upgrades...... about once a week I just check to see how full the flight is coming up and so far 3 separate times I've gotten a notice to upgrade for $XX, and everytime I attempt it says, sorry there was an error.... don't tease me like that!

Grandma more than likely had a heart attack on Monday. Supposed to find out for sure tomorrow. She is home and resting but if she did, she has to go back to the hospital for a bunch of tests.

SVPs who decide to destroy carefully managed and cultivated customer relationships because they created something they can't manage, build, sell or make profitable.

About to tell my client, who I brought into the company over 12 months ago that I'm being replaced on the account effective immediately and introducing them to the new guy.

I've been reading your posts, and they make me more and more glad that I retired when I did! The last job I ever had went from the best job I ever had to the worst in a surprisingly short period of time. It's just illustrative of the idea that destruction is far easier then construction.

I hate people who drive in my neighborhood, we unfortunately live close to a stop sign so when we pull out of our drive to go to it, almost every time someone cuts the stop sign and we nearly have a head on.

And I get the looks of death, or flipped off or screamed at.

I almost had the front of my truck taken off this morning by some guy cutting the corner into the parking lot that I was pulling out of! He looked at me with an expression that hinted at "sorry". He knew he screwed up.

It’s like drinking straight sludge.

What are you making? Greek espresso?

Grandma more than likely had a heart attack on Monday. Supposed to find out for sure tomorrow. She is home and resting but if she did, she has to go back to the hospital for a bunch of tests.
We are off to the hospital in the morning. She definitely had a heart attack. Good news is they aren’t rushing her to the hospital now but have her come in in the morning to run tests so hoping for the best.

We are off to the hospital in the morning. She definitely had a heart attack. Good news is they aren’t rushing her to the hospital now but have her come in in the morning to run tests so hoping for the best.
Hoping for the best for your family, brother.

So I'm sitting in the gate area waiting for my flight to Houston, and this woman (I kindly edited my first draft to just "woman") is watching a video on her cell phone with the volume cranked up for everyone to hear.

Thanks, Hon! That's not a bit annoying as hell!

Back