OGIO Contest Day 1

JB! We told you not to press that button again!

No, not the Bluebook rule on numbers in text! And here I had such a pleasant buzz going. Four point fifty four repeating rounds up to five, doesn't it?

Bluebook free, thank you very much.

Even more off topic--I have never achieved the true nirvana of putting a footnote in a footnote. But a girl can always dream...

I'll say it for Dent, I'm still in it HAHAHAHA!

I thought it was all about Manchester United? :confused2: What do I know though, Im just an silly American. We dont even know what real football is, eh Paul? :D

lol, Nope you dont....i mean in American Football.....you barely ever use your feet....so why do you call it football??

- It is an awesome game though. I was saying to a friend the other night how if you want to find the ultimate athlete....you need to find an american footballer. Power,strength, speed, game intelligence, precise, etc... Dont think any other sport has all of these things....Not even golf

And geezer, hope you have managed to clean up your puke! You never know: the wally we call Rafa might get the sack and we can get back to winning things. Like maybe the league (awaits more puking!!:D)

Wow, Still in in it.. basically I am the best so.. bad luck to all of you.

Shouldnt you be at Taco Bell or something.:act-up:

Back