OGIO Contest Day 2

I just ate what I believe was a pound of pasta and a ceaser salad...looking at that picture makes me feel sick.

I haven't eaten yet, and that picture still makes me feel sick.

Dent is your kryptonite.

Oh God--I'm owed! Nah, can do better.

But dinner calls. Later.

Kinda looks like it JB. Pretty slow here for contest night, where is everyone?

flowrider has been eliminated.

Holy crap the names are coming quick tonight. Im wearing a OGIO sweatshirt tonight just for the contest.

Every five minutes GM.

bogeyme has been eliminated.

Tough luck bogey,

I'm still in it!! 6.67% chance of winning :alien2:

Damn, I've been gone to a military school and missed the entry for the Ogio bag. Good thing THP alway has good contest giveways I'll just have to stay posted for the next one, in the mean time good luck to those remaining and congrats to the lucky winner.

Sorry Bogey, but I just got a step closer to a new bag.

flowrider has been eliminated.

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!@!!!!!!!! I've never been even close to winning before. I'm voting for Claire because of her hot photo!

Luis, if you check out the forum, you will see tons of good stuff coming up, including one we just announced today. As well as our shirts are in the store now.

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!@!!!!!!!! I've never been even close to winning before. I'm voting for Claire because of her hot photo!

You mean this one?
Lisa_Aukland_Pro_IFBB_Bodybuilder_Female_f_ezr.jpg

Callaway Girl has been eliminated.

Luis, if you check out the forum, you will see tons of good stuff coming up, including one we just announced today. As well as our shirts are in the store now.

Thanks JB, I'll check those out.

Only Good Indians Own'em?

Oil and Gas Industry Organizations

92Esquire has been eliminated.

Back