Ogio PACE Pro Max Travel Duffel/Backpack

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As part of the 2022 Granddaddy of them all, our friends at Callaway started the week off giving us a bag full of goodies... this was the bag that those goodies were filled with.

Will get a video out on it, but this bag is awesome. 45 liter capacity, 2 waterbottle pockets, option to be a shoulder/duffel bag or a backpack with more pockets than I can even count. Also has options to add on Mod pouches if you need more organization.

I used this the rest of the trip and it stores easily under the seat in front of me (was a little tighter on my Frontier flight yesterday, but that is a discussion for another thread). Any questions/please fire away!

That is very nice

The shoulder straps are actually comfortable. The sternum strap across the shoulder straps is removable. The "fuffle" mode carry strap is comfortable and well place.

The bottom pocket is perfect to keep a pair of shoes from getting stuff in the main pocket funky.

I really like it so far.

That is very nice

Yeah, the photos on the website show some of the features, but will have to get a video with all the organization and storage options.

I brought my laptop with me, because I needed to get some reports done on the airplane, about the only type of engineering work I can do on a plane.

The laptop pocket is accessible from the side of the bag, so you don't have to go into the massive main pocket to get your laptop out. I used this as my main backpack on the bus rides and to and from the golf course.

The bottom pocket, as @goalie mentioned, is meant for a pair of shoes. I used this bag on Saturday to take all my extra cold-weather gear to the side hustle at the Mistake on the Lake. the 45 L of space is plenty for extra warm gear, but at a size 11.5 to 12 foot, that bottom pocket was a touch tight for the shoes. If you've got smaller feet, that pocket will do very nicely.

My new fav bag.

I brought my laptop with me, because I needed to get some reports done on the airplane, about the only type of engineering work I can do on a plane.

The laptop pocket is accessible from the side of the bag, so you don't have to go into the massive main pocket to get your laptop out. I used this as my main backpack on the bus rides and to and from the golf course.

The bottom pocket, as @goalie mentioned, is meant for a pair of shoes. I used this bag on Saturday to take all my extra cold-weather gear to the side hustle at the Mistake on the Lake. the 45 L of space is plenty for extra warm gear, but at a size 11.5 to 12 foot, that bottom pocket was a touch tight for the shoes. If you've got smaller feet, that pocket will do very nicely.

Yeah, I don't think shoes will fit in that bottom pocket. To me it would be a place to store dirty clothes after a trip to the gym. I also think the bag is set up to where you can fully unzip the bag and fold it open so as to be TSA compliant where the laptop is visible without having to take it out of that area.

Ogio bags are really good. I still use mine from an Odyssey event years ago. I use it ALL the time.

Ogio bags are so good, my go to work backpack is an Ogio and I love it.

That looks very versatile.

That bag is so sick!!

At first glance I was thinking it was the same bag that we got in 21, but no this one looks even better.

That's awesome!

Wow, that’s a large bag and looks really cool.

These look pretty good. I still use my backpack we got from the Odyssey Experience everyday. Very well constructed and durable.

Can’t wait to hear the feedback on this one.

That looks like a really great offering...and huge. Love all the pockets and versatility.

that's a serious bag, appears to be very versatile

I absolutely love this bag!!! It is so comfortable and I had my bag packed with goodies I couldn’t fit in my suitcase. Don’t second guess buying this bag…do it now.

Thanks for starting this thread @mancest! I have only had one chance to use this and that was coming back from The Grandaddy! This is an awesome bag and it holds a lot. I am lucky we got these or I would not have had a way to get all the extra stuff back home. I used this as a carry on and it fit well under the seat on one flight and no issues in the overhead bin on the other.

This is going to be a perfect overnight bag. As I was taking pics I found some pockets I didn’t even know were there. I foresee misplacing things in this already 🤣. One thing I really like is you can use it as a backpack or use the shoulder strap as a duffel bag. I had a backpack with me which is also an Ogio from a previous exp and if this holds up as well as my old backpack I’ll have this for a long time.

I will be giving this more thoughts as I get a chance to use it.
ECEB9A6A-AB87-4CE1-B414-58003D131263.jpegB9DCADFC-A76A-43C9-8D8C-127D2DDCDDF9.jpeg12698426-0202-4F69-A2F5-9A8526E0076C.jpeg5D3B9B41-C92F-4053-84CF-311EF71ACD47.jpeg0AF1E0A8-F2CD-4CF7-A877-8630DE0BCE72.jpeg27B86DF4-2C2B-45EA-B1D7-510C882318A3.jpeg28FE9CF3-C0F6-422F-A2AD-5EEE449B5FEC.jpeg8D642474-1DBD-42BB-8258-6AA561244478.jpeg34D828E0-9CED-446E-9A48-8DE00BC3125D.jpeg5311AD66-8CEE-4CE2-B823-27FE0EBFE0A8.jpeg35D07A8A-6C28-49E7-BC85-86CC93559EAA.jpegDFB3DC72-F5CD-4E0E-A2F2-451DC9E3A58B.jpeg

As part of the 2022 Granddaddy of them all, our friends at Callaway started the week off giving us a bag full of goodies... this was the bag that those goodies were filled with.

Will get a video out on it, but this bag is awesome. 45 liter capacity, 2 waterbottle pockets, option to be a shoulder/duffel bag or a backpack with more pockets than I can even count. Also has options to add on Mod pouches if you need more organization.

I used this the rest of the trip and it stores easily under the seat in front of me (was a little tighter on my Frontier flight yesterday, but that is a discussion for another thread). Any questions/please fire away!
Wow, the gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks for starting this thread @mancest! I have only had one chance to use this and that was coming back from The Grandaddy! This is an awesome bag and it holds a lot. I am lucky we got these or I would not have had a way to get all the extra stuff back home. I used this as a carry on and it fit well under the seat on one flight and no issues in the overhead bin on the other.

This is going to be a perfect overnight bag. As I was taking pics I found some pockets I didn’t even know were there. I foresee misplacing things in this already 🤣. One thing I really like is you can use it as a backpack or use the shoulder strap as a duffel bag. I had a backpack with me which is also an Ogio from a previous exp and if this holds up as well as my old backpack I’ll have this for a long time.

I will be giving this more thoughts as I get a chance to use it.
View attachment 9145214View attachment 9145215View attachment 9145216View attachment 9145217View attachment 9145218View attachment 9145219View attachment 9145220View attachment 9145221View attachment 9145222View attachment 9145223View attachment 9145224View attachment 9145225
Damn the more I see the bag, the more I like it!

Back