mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm could DR make a trip to OH for the outing.....HMMMMMMM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm could DR make a trip to OH for the outing.....HMMMMMMM

yes he most certainly could

that way people will believe you actually golf!

HMMMMM let me work on the wife. But if I do, you sorry sacks of poo have to come to NJ at some point for some golf. Deal?

I'm obviously in, and will continuously harass KingChutter via email to make sure everything is done properly.

Looking forward to another great group. Might even see some more solid weather out of Dino's prep skills!

It's a probably maybe. hahaha!

Well you and President Chutt can drive together..haha Maybe he can give you some chutting tips.

HMMMMM let me work on the wife. But if I do, you sorry sacks of poo have to come to NJ at some point for some golf. Deal?

I can do this, we could make NJ the annual #TeamChutt meeting

Good afternoon gentlemen! I have always wanted to play windyknoll.....links courses are the best!

Good afternoon gentlemen! I have always wanted to play windyknoll.....links courses are the best!

you got plenty of time, make it happen

also go into that Chutting thread and validate the chutt you saw last night

People still use MapQuest?

This guy again!? Man, get out for this one, we'll ride together for a round. We can discuss the pitfalls of playing in a foursome with a chutter.

Haha I used it to get quick directions. Sorry fancy Dan.

People still use MapQuest?

This guy again!? Man, get out for this one, we'll ride together for a round. We can discuss the pitfalls of playing in a foursome with a chutter.

He loves it, he's not a hater like some, just lets me go about my business, it was his idea for the Chuttwear Clothing line lol
and watches me get attacked by snakes

haha there's absolutely no way he loves it. I refuse to believe it.

ur wrong...

back on topic...post here or PM me if u are interested in joining us for the gathering!

I'm not even sure how far I would drive yet but your uncanny ability to continually schedule these on my work days has led me to believe there might be a conspiracy going on here.

I'm not even sure how far I would drive yet but your uncanny ability to continually schedule these on my work days has led me to believe there might be a conspiracy going on here.

what the heck you doing working weekends?

Oh man, I wanted to see that black tie in action!

Oh crap....I guess you guys will just have to put up with me again. Finally you cater to my schedule! Haha. I am in! Can't wait.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Deano get on top of things and update the attendees! Is this what we have to look forward to? This unorganization is not what I expect from you, sir.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Back