Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Mine will be appalled at how often I drop f bombs.

I was quite f'ing offended by your constant cursing and profanity in Ohio. Actually, whomever draws this lanky dude, will have a blast.

Sadly it's just part of my vocabulary I don't even mean it derogatory haha.

It really is. It's hysterical because of how it works with in your vocabulary. We could be talking about history and it just comes out.

Honestly dude, I doubt anyone stops you.. If you're going to play your best game from there, I don't see why it wouldn't be an option.

Or excited!

Nah, I'll play the tees I'm told to play. If they are 5800 or 6900 I'l just be happy to be playimg a tournament and playing with grest THP'ers.

I was quite f'ing offended by your constant cursing and profanity in Ohio. Actually, whomever draws this lanky dude, will have a blast.

Hah thanks bro I had a blast with you last time!

I may be in the Ohio area for a baby shower this weekend. It may just work!

It really is. It's hysterical because of how it works with in your vocabulary. We could be talking about history and it just comes out.

I can turn it off if absolutely need be but otherwise I just let it rip. Oh well, what can I say.

So true. He had me rolling all day Saturday. Partly because of how negative he was to his own sub 80 round, and partly because he's such a good dude.

JRod.. It'll be great to have you back broseph.

I'm buying beer regardless but if she is the cart girl I may get a little slow:

DSCI0966.JPG

Jrod vocab is epic. It's hilarious. I want to come to Ohio just to shoot the shiz with Jrod.

I'm going to bring a bike helmet and a chest full of ice.

You can never be too prepared for awesomeness.

I'm going to bring a bike helmet and a chest full of ice.

You can never be too prepared for awesomeness.

Just need a red leotard and your ready to party.

Anyone from NC heading up?

Awesome to see such a great company like Cleveland getting involved in this invitational. Best of luck to all who get to attend this one!!!

Wholly F'ing crap! This has blown up faster than I expected :alien2:!!!! I am paid up!!! I got home from medic refresher choked down dinner to then go to officer training at my volunteer department and just back home so I could pay and had to catch up on like 6 pages!!!

Ohio has become the place to come play golf which is awesome. Thanks to MikeDean and Canadan for their part in setting up another THP outing that will be absolutely amazing!!!

Thanks to
:cleveland:
for sponsoring this event and to JB and GG for all their hard work!!!

Wholly F'ing crap! This has blown up faster than I expected :alien2:!!!! I am paid up!!! I got home from medic refresher choked down dinner to then go to officer training at my volunteer department and just back home so I could pay and had to catch up on like 6 pages!!!

Ohio has become the place to come play golf which is awesome. Thanks to MikeDean and Canadan for their part in setting up another THP outing that will be absolutely amazing!!!

Thanks to
:cleveland:
for sponsoring this event and to JB and GG for all their hard work!!!

Very well said!!

Back