Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Awesome of Cleveland to sponsor this event!!!! Looks like a great course, nice choice!

5 hr drive? Piece of cake... PM sent; gitty-up!!!

Atta boy!! Ohio is looking forward to having you back!

Glad to see inhart and bhilln joining us

In.

Pumped to finally be able to make it to a THP event, although I will likely be coming in cold. I'll figure it out and try to find some time for golf ahead of time. If not, sorry to whomever is on my team. At this point I am 95% certain that my schedule will be clear, and in the past I've waited and let the events pass out of uncertainty with plans. This time I figure it's best just to schedule and put everything else on hold, I will be there regardless of what come up...that can wait this time around.

Looking forward to meeting those of you that will be there.

It was only a matter of time eh? Glad to see the cherry will be popped early in '13. Good luck shaking it!

It was only a matter of time eh? Glad to see the cherry will be popped early in '13. Good luck shaking it!

I figure once I disregard real life things for one THP event, the ice will be broken and I will be able to allow myself to do it all the time.

Still wish I hasn't been away from THP to catch wind of last years Demo Day, that would've been sick.

Awesome of Cleveland to sponsor this event!!!! Looks like a great course, nice choice!

5 hr drive? Piece of cake... PM sent; gitty-up!!!

Peoria! awesome!

Add me up.

Looking forward to it; better not need a toque this time....

haha, I hear that. I'm hoping for a great weekend. no worries though, I've seen all kinds of weather at THP events and they all turned out awesome.

This might be one of the furthest points from me in Ohio lol.

Yeah buddy! Looking forward to meeting you! Did you get TyNo all dialed up?

Tyno was signed up and paid quicker than you can say Pete Rose.
I'm on top of it broseph...got in and sent my money faster than an Aroldis Chapman fastball.

Tyno was signed up and paid quicker than you can say Pete Rose.
I'm on top of it broseph...got in and sent my money faster than an Aroldis Chapman fastball.

And Tyno went 3rd person. That already makes him a champion in my book.

This might be one of the furthest points from me in Ohio lol.

No there's some real estate west of there
Bring the beard to oh!

I have good news everyone in OH gets to see how bad at golf I am again!

I have good news everyone in OH gets to see how bad at golf I am again!

NICE! My brutha from another mutha in the house.

Let me just say this. If everybody officially pays that has inquired to GG, there will be only 2 spots left.

I got screwed by an aeration hole.. Played that flop exactly how I wanted to.

Mine came out better than I imagined it would. Was looking good for a while, until it caught that slope.

Congrats Ohio. Sounds like you boys are going to have a full field in the Cheeks State.

Back