Oldest club in your bag?

Until recently it was my driver & 3-wood (TourEdge V25 driver, Taylormade V-steel 3W). But now it's the Nickent Arc Wedge 54* & 50* (got them in 2010). My SeeMore SB1 was made in 2009, but I didn't get it until 2013.

Current gamer irons (which I change, frequently, but always keep these), MP30/33 mixed set is from around 2004. I bought them, new, in 2007. Also have an '07 Burner TP driver. Not as old, production-wise, as the irons, but bought in the same year.

My putter has to be at least 12 years old and probably older. In fact if you asked what it was i'd have to go physically get it and look to see. I only very recently replaced my 5wood to go with my new set from last year. Till then my old 5w was at least 20 years old but I loved it so much it stayed in my bag forever. And just like my putter it to became like furniture. I couldnt tell you what it is unless i went to look.

My Diablo Edge Tour 2 hybrid is my oldest club in the bag.

I sometimes carry an old Vokey wedge. I would guess it's from 2005 or so. Other than that, it's gotta be my Adams IDEA Black hybrid.

Burner 2.0 3w

Hahaha, weeeeeeeeell....would be one of the putters.

I recently put the White Hot 2 ball back in the bag. I'm not sure what year it came out, but I've had it for several year and it was used when I bought it.

I also bagged the original Callaway BB Steelhead 3 and 5 woods most of this year, I think they were somewhere around 10-12 years old.

R11 3W

Release schedule wise, I think it's my X-Forged wedges (Mack Daddy FTW). As for what's been in my bag the longest, I'd have to say the Mashie F5. Keep trying to replace it and it keeps showing back up. Such a reliable club.

When I game it my original Ping Anser putter is from between 1968-1972 or so...oldie but a goodie.

Precept Tour Premium Forged Irons - released, I think, in 2002

It has to be the Odyssey Dual Force Rossie, that I occasionally carry.

Right now, my CLeveland HB3's. I got them in April 2010. I have had several sets of newer irons in the bag, but these have made their way back in.

Oldest club in your bag?

I know it's not me, my oldest is a 910D3 or 910F.

When the Machine is in the bag it would be my oldest , got it in Sept. 2007.

Last edited:
My iron set is Adams A3OS, which are about 5 years old now. Getting replaced in 2014 thanks to Bridgestone golf and THP. The rest of the bag was new in 2013 (found THP and started upgrading!)

My irons: got them in 1999 and still play them. Can't find anything that feels about as nice as they do.
After that it's the driver: 2001 :)

I play quite well with what I have, so I'll really have to find something that outperforms what I have and I haven't found it yet. :)

If you had asked this question one month ago, I would probably have won the prize as I gamed an entire set of Ping Eye2 Plus-No-Plus irons made in August of 1989. Thanks to Karsten's lawsuit with the USGA, their square grooves were still grandfathered as legal for all but pro play. But then I switched to RBladez in November and Speedblades in December with no looking back. Sold the Pings with no regrets and got $250 for them. Shows you how the classics still hold their value.

I have a 3-wood and a 5-wood that I still use from my original set of Ginty clubs. They were both bought in December of 1995. I still use both of them pretty much every round. I need to upgrade, but just haven't found anything I love yet.

My putter is the only thing that has not changed for the past two years. Some slots have had multiple replacements.

Mine are my Titleist DCI 962b irons. Came out in the late 90s I believe. Ironically, I just got these clubs in October. They replaced my late 70s MacGregor Tourney irons that I had been playing since high school.

Sent from my ADR6300

Burner 2.0 5w for me. That's been hanging around since probably June or July of 2012.

My RTX CB wedges

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Piretti CWII putter. Think its a little over 3 years old.

Back