Oldest club that you still put in to play?

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
What’s the oldest club you have in your bag/hoard/arsenal that you still put in to play?

Mine is a 2004 TaylorMade Rescue Mid 4h w/ regular flex shaft. Throw it in the bag off and on and it still flat out performs for me.

Whatcha got?

Odyssey White Hot OG 7s. Its only a few years old

I do also still use an O works but I didn’t buy it until last year

Ping Redwood Anser has been played at some point every year since 2005.

IMG_0231.jpeg
Since 2004. I’ve tried to replace it so many times. I’ve just not found anything that I hit as far and as straight and as consistent as I do this.

At the moment there's nothing in my bag older than 3 months.

1000058597.jpg

My Morgan Cup irons.

My irons (Cobra Baffler XL) were released in 2014 I believe, but bought them new last year. So they’re somewhat new themselves now still, but the technology is a decade old.

Oldest are Ping G410 hybrid and 3 wood. Picked them up used maybe a 1.5 years ago so while an older club, not super old in my bag. Still want to change them out though.

Cleveland Mashie 5 wood. I hit a huge draw with it but it’s fun to goof off with. And still loooong.

Hitting hit side by side with the new one. I am sticking with this original image.jpgversion.

My entire bag is from 2023 releases. 13 of my 14 clubs are from Srixon experience and I have a paradym Heavenwood that I bought right before I was selected.

What’s the oldest club you have in your bag/hoard/arsenal that you still put in to play?

Mine is a 2004 TaylorMade Rescue Mid 4h w/ regular flex shaft. Throw it in the bag off and on and it still flat out performs for me.

Whatcha got?
Also a TM Rescue Mid from the same year… got the 3/19 degree. I’ve never been able to hit another hybrid.

TM 300 Mini Driver

Also a TM Rescue Mid from the same year… got the 3/19 degree. I’ve never been able to hit another hybrid.
Interesting enough, it's the only hybrid I can hit worth a crap as well.

My MC Cobra KingTec hybrid. I mash it, it
Every once in a while I sneak my super hybrid gets some love.

Oh, and that one Scotty haha
I don’t think you should get rid of that one Scotty, quite possibly ever.

I've got a Nike Vapor Pro Combo 3 iron that I put into the bag occasionally as a punch club. There's a hope of turning it into a driving iron at some point if I start to hit it better.

I aslo have a MaxFli A10 Three putter that got a couple rounds last year. I don't know if that will be happening again this year unless I decide to reshaft it into an experiment.

oh look, it's Saturday night and we're hanging out on the internet.

Get the f**k after it.
The time is not right. Not sure when it will be, but it will happen.

Back