xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else try these?

As I’ve basically given up soda, my wife brought these in the house to try to give some healthier options. I’ve tried a few flavors, not bad. Some are definitely better than others.

IMG_0185.jpeg

Yes. My wife did the same thing. Bought a few flavors in hope that I'd give up soda. Some weren't too bad. A couple others weren't so good. But overall, it's a viable option for those looking to ditch soda.

I do not think they are good. I will stick to Diet Coke

Have not tried those. We use a soda stream with just water and squeeze some lemon in. I like it, but was never much of a soda/pop drinker.

I don't drink those or pop - just reading it though, are those kind of like a kombucha drink?

I agree with you. That's why my comment was what it was. Some flavors are not bad, i.e. black cherry. But if you're looking to replace a cola.....NASTY. That Olipop cola is terrible.

Haven't tried it

what are the better flavors?

Anyone else try these?

As I’ve basically given up soda, my wife brought these in the house to try to give some healthier options. I’ve tried a few flavors, not bad. Some are definitely better than others.

View attachment 9251883
I've been wondering about them. One of the softball moms had one the other day at practice.

If one tastes like Coke Zero I’d dabble but will be hard to break my Coke Zero addiction 😂

I really like soda water no flavor. San Pelligrino is my favorite but has a pretty strong flavor. Topo Chico has a pretty mild flavor.

This is me. I gave them a shot, but they are just not good at all.

Haven't tried these yet, don't drink very much soda at all lots of bubly, aha, and la croix type drinks but haven't seen these yet. May have to give them a try if I see them.

It’s only 9:30 here but man a cold can sitting in the fridge sounds good! 🤤
10:30 for me and I almost twisted the top off a cold 20oz. I decided to drink water with some BCAAs to hold me over for 30-45 minutes.

I haven't tried olipop yhet..I've had poppi and zevia..zevia is pretty solid for not being real soda...poppi was alright, flavors mostly tasted the same because of their main ingredient

If one tastes like Coke Zero I’d dabble but will be hard to break my Coke Zero addiction 😂
I used to be hard core regular Coke, but since switching to coke zero Coke just doesn't taste the same lol

Wife used to have them in the house occasionally but she's switched to Poppi. I like that way more (but still hardly drink it). Sparkling water is my thing

Expensive and does not taste good.

My wife and daughter love it, I haven't found flavors I like yet, but we'll keep trying!

@Deebo76 “It’s 5 o clock somewhere!”

IMG_2345.jpeg

awkward big gulps GIF

My wife got one to try. I think it was the cream soda flavor. She said it was decent. Not nearly as sweet as a normal soda.

Imo the after taste is brutal.

Back