One of my Best Friends is in the BIGS!!!

Amazing night for my bud!

Freakin' AWESOME!!!

Siri speaks for me!

TWINS_0.PNG
Twins
Chris Colabello-OF
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 02:04:00 AM
Chris Colabello went 1-for-3 with his first major league home run, a two run shot in the top of the 13th inning that would prove to be the game winning RBI as the Twins beat the Mariners 3-2 Friday.

Awesome! I've had friends in the minors, but never in the big leagues! Hope he keeps it going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I had friends who made it to the minors years ago and that was truly a thrill for them, this is really awesome WCBM.

That's great news bud! My uncle played for the Pirates for a shot time back in the early 70s

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Was just sitting in front of the TV waiting for the Canadian Open to start when they ran a brief MLB recap. I heard them mention the Twins, and I looked up to see if they would mention Colabello. Sure enough, there he was, delivering his first major league homer to win the game for the Twins in the 13th. Too cool!

SEATTLE (AP) -- When Chris Colabello walked to the plate with one on and no outs in the 13th inning, he expected to put down a sacrifice bunt. When he saw the sign to swing away, he had to check again just to make sure.
The call worked out pretty well. Colabello hit his first career home run, a two-run shot to the opposite field to give the Minnesota Twins the winning runs in a 3-2 victory against the Seattle Mariners on Friday night.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colabello-hits-first-hr-twins-061727866--mlb.html

Tedski

Do you think he would autograph my Srixon Z-Star?:D

Back