Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
ememunab.jpg

Absolutely beautiful day today.

Getting ready for Cincy, I like it!! You and Alan are representing WNY - no pressure. :)

Getting ready for Cincy, I like it!! You and Alan are representing WNY - no pressure. :)

Haha right?! Gotta put us on the map! I was extremely happy today the way I struck the ball

Haha right?! Gotta put us on the map! I was extremely happy today the way I struck the ball

Good to hear. Working on the pointers Jim gave you??

Good to hear. Working on the pointers Jim gave you??

Of course! Starting to get comfortable with it! And wouldn't you have it? The ball goes straighter! :)

Of course! Starting to get comfortable with it! And wouldn't you have it? The ball goes straighter! :)

Surprising how that happens. ?Been working on reaching towards the target and finishing high. Suddenly the hard draw is gone. Was making great contact tonight. Very, very pleased.

Surprising how that happens. ��Been working on reaching towards the target and finishing high. Suddenly the hard draw is gone. Was making great contact tonight. Very, very pleased.

Great, you'll be all set for the season then hopefully with the new irons and new swing. :)

Surprising how that happens. Been working on reaching towards the target and finishing high. Suddenly the hard draw is gone. Was making great contact tonight. Very, very pleased.
Nice Aaron..............I was spraying them all over. They were handing out helmets to everyone when they saw me pull in the lot!

Great, you'll be all set for the season then hopefully with the new irons and new swing. :)

That is the hope! :) Not too worried on scoring for the next couple of weeks, just the swing. I am trying to get it to be second nature as fast as I possibly can. It is getting there.

The scary part is that I am more comfortable/confident after two weeks with these irons, than I ever was with the R7s.

Nice Aaron..............I was spraying them all over. They were handing out helmets to everyone when they saw me pull in the lot!

Will they give me a helmet when we play at Irondequoit?? :)

Make sure you get those Fantasy golf teams updated before tomorrow! I remembered to update mine last night. Not doing that 2 weeks in a row.

Can't wait to get home and clean up the clubs and double check everything for the invitational this weekend!! Really getting amped up.

Can't wait to get home and clean up the clubs and double check everything for the invitational this weekend!! Really getting amped up.

Same here with my clubs for my tournament Saturday. I'm gonna see about swinging by Michael's tomorrow to get some paint to fix my hybrid. (heck out my Sky Marks thread if you don't know what I'm referring to.) Hopefully it'll be nice out.

Nice!! No rounds this weekend for me as I am heading to Boston. Will hit the range tomorrow night for another session but that will be it until next week.

As for this weekend - have 2 words for you: Pictures and Tweets. Okay that might be 3, but I expect to see both. Have a blast guys!

Thanks Aaron! We'll be sure to leave a good impression on everyone. Have a good trip to Boston.

hey guys, been a few days since i have been here. thanks to aaron for expanding the thread. jimmy and allan headed to the "nati", wish i was going, hope to play later today after we move jimmy to his new apt., weather looking good for this weekend, have to umpire two high school games on Sat. but am playing for sure on sunday. no pressure for jimmy and allan to represent WNY, just have fun and make lots of new contacts, oh yeah, hit it straight too!!!!!!!

hey guys, been a few days since i have been here. thanks to aaron for expanding the thread. jimmy and allan headed to the "nati", wish i was going, hope to play later today after we move jimmy to his new apt., weather looking good for this weekend, have to umpire two high school games on Sat. but am playing for sure on sunday. no pressure for jimmy and allan to represent WNY, just have fun and make lots of new contacts, oh yeah, hit it straight too!!!!!!!

Amen! The only thing missing from that weekend is a red cape! :)

Amen! The only thing missing from that weekend is a red cape! :)

I'd wear mine but it's at the cleaners(the label said"Dry Clean Only)

So we know Alan and Shef are playing at the Invitational this weekend. Supposed to beautiful weather this weekend, so where is everyone else playing this weekend? Where are you playing?

I am in Boston for the weekend, so my golf will be vicariously through y'all.

So we know Alan and Shef are playing at the Invitational this weekend. Supposed to beautiful weather this weekend, so where is everyone else playing this weekend? Where are you playing?

I am in Boston for the weekend, so my golf will be vicariously through y'all.

Shadow Lake on Saturday and one of the parks courses Sunday.

27-Hole tournament with my church at Terry Hills.

Jimmy and I played 9 yesterday, warm up for his trip. Playing at home course, LeRoy CC today and Sunday, Play well everyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back