Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy, not sure if you got the pic I sent so here it is.

That thing is sexy!! I just got your message. I've said it once I'll say it again the new tapatalk sucks! I got your number saved!

Andy, that bag is awesome! Using it at Mill Creek?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, planning on it :)

Gosh, that thing's gorgeous.

Andy,that's one sweet bag! Hope it knocks 10 strokes off your game!

Got to play Seneca Hickory Stick today. A really nice course that is not easy to play. Got there a little late so no chance to warm-up, but got going after the first hole and ended up shooting an 84.

Definitely want to play it again.

Got to play Seneca Hickory Stick today. A really nice course that is not easy to play. Got there a little late so no chance to warm-up, but got going after the first hole and ended up shooting an 84

Way to go Lefty!

Got to play Seneca Hickory Stick today. A really nice course that is not easy to play. Got there a little late so no chance to warm-up, but got going after the first hole and ended up shooting an 84.

Nice round. Was that with the SpeedBlades?

Nice round. Was that with the SpeedBlades?

Yes it was. I changed the grips last night to a mid-size grip and the irons felt even more comfortable the over the weekend.

Highlight of the day was a 245 yard 4 iron off the tee. Left me about 135 yards, that I used the AW to hit the green. Have to say that officially I will no longer call it the Attack Wedge. Started calling it the Awesome Wedge over the weekend and that is its name going forward.

Aaron, nice to hear you got to play Seneca Hickory Stick. 84 first time out there is impressive. Nice round! It's pretty cool course, some fun holes.

Aaron, nice to hear you got to play Seneca Hickory Stick. 84 first time out there is impressive. Nice round! It's pretty cool course, some fun holes.

Thanks!!! There some very interesting holes and the course overall really requires precision. I am kicking myself for the double bogeys on 1 and 10 or otherwise, it could have been a very low round.

Thanks!!! There some very interesting holes and the course overall really requires precision. I am kicking myself for the double bogeys on 1 and 10 or otherwise, it could have been a very low round.

Yeah, 1 & 10 are far from the hardest holes on the course too. The 9th hole is fun. Birdied it the first time, 8 the second time :)
Maybe we can get a group to play there again before the season is over.

Yeah, 1 & 10 are far from the hardest holes on the course too. The 9th hole is fun. Birdied it the first time, 8 the second time :)
Maybe we can get a group to play there again before the season is over.

Would love to!! Really felt that #1 was a problem for me because of teeing up 5 minutes after getting out of the car. #10 is a really tough hole.

Parred #9 and I can see why scores can vary on that hole. #18 ended up being tough. I thought I hit a perfect iron shot off the tee and came up just short of the green. Playing partner out two in the water.

I'd love to play it............let's talk at Millcreek!

Would love to!! Really felt that #1 was a problem for me because of teeing up 5 minutes after getting out of the car. #10 is a really tough hole.

Parred #9 and I can see why scores can vary on that hole. #18 ended up being tough. I thought I hit a perfect iron shot off the tee and came up just short of the green. Playing partner out two in the water.

It's tough just running up to the first tee and hitting. Hardest thing about #10 is don't hit through the fairway or you're wet. Green is tough too.
Scored 5 on #18 twice. First shot in the water both times.
Definitely talk about an outing when we meet up at Mill Creek. How long was the drive out for you?

It's tough just running up to the first tee and hitting. Hardest thing about #10 is don't hit through the fairway or you're wet. Green is tough too.
Scored 5 on #18 twice. First shot in the water both times.
Definitely talk about an outing when we meet up at Mill Creek. How long was the drive out for you?

We came straight down Route 18 and ended up being a little more than an hour - more than what we thought. Next time I'll take the Parkway and should be able to get there much quicker.

As for #10 - don't get caught in that bunker right at the dogleg either. That is what I did. :)

sounds like a good round aaron, might be an end year outing at seneca!

sounds like a good round aaron, might be an end year outing at seneca!

Mike,that might be a great idea.Then we'll need a "special wrap" to put Miss Kitty away til we play in the spring. Would also love for you all to join NYSGA.We'd have a great time at some great private clubs. Think about it. So many in your area that Jeanne and I go to. Do we have a final count for Millcreek yet? Aaron.........
you hit a 4 iron 245yds,Good bye to "you know what"!

Links at Ivy Ridge today.........played with Jeanne and it was in fabulous shape. Shot a 46/43 but missed 3 putts from inside 4 feet that lipped out. I'm not complaining,been very consistant most of the season.

Sounds like there's some real good golf going on lately! Seems like that no one wants that Hello Kitty towel! Well done Aaron and Allan!

Let's put the THP challenge coins (Big Numbers) in play for each foursome at Mill creek. Whoever is holding it at the end of the round buys his/her playing partners a drink.

Let's put the THP challenge coins (Big Numbers) in play for each foursome at Mill creek. Whoever is holding it at the end of the round buys his/her playing partners a drink.

I am in for this. We should have enough challenge coins in the mix to double-down on the no three-jacks challenge as well.

I'm down for that. Still looking at the 28th right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back