Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!!!! what ever happened to the old conservitive , nice solid colored golf shirt and nice neutral shorts topped off white a splash of color golf hat?
I must be an old man, lol, have not played, am hitting the range at plum creek tomorrow after a meeting in the afternoon. hope to work on timing and rythm and try to get rid of that sissy little fade!!!!

Anyone getting out this weekend? Three straight days of pretty good range sessions and round. Hitting the ball much, much better. I will be getting out tomorrow rain or shine at Deerfield and then a Sunday morning range session (Mom approved) before spending the rest of the day with her.

Good job,Aaron. I played Arrowhead yesterday. HollandHills tomorrow and Arrowhead Sunday.I'll be ready for Monday. Make sure your GPS only has yardage(no other aspects like Temp.,Wind etc.) or you can mooch off Jeanne and I for the Laser.

Good job,Aaron. I played Arrowhead yesterday. HollandHills tomorrow and Arrowhead Sunday.I'll be ready for Monday. Make sure your GPS only has yardage(no other aspects like Temp.,Wind etc.) or you can mooch off Jeanne and I for the Laser.

Nice!! GPS has yardage only and looking forward to Monday. Have fun playing this weekend.

Depending on my oncall, I may be playing Farview tomorrow morning

Anyone getting out this weekend? Three straight days of pretty good range sessions and round. Hitting the ball much, much better. I will be getting out tomorrow rain or shine at Deerfield and then a Sunday morning range session (Mom approved) before spending the rest of the day with her.

For some reason all I can think about after reading this is..."Well I don't think the heavy stuff is gunna come down for quite a while" Lol!

Played today in some bad weather. Shot a 44 which could've been much improved with putting. I'm still trying to get used to these CC grooves on my new wedge.

Weather at Deerfield ended up being great this afternoon. Shot a 46 on the front and a 40 on the back. Got away with a fickle driver thanks to some great short game.

After the round I hit their driving range and adjusted the settings on my driver. When the settings are set up for the driver to fade, shouldn't be a question as to why it is fading. Changed settings and boom. Range tomorrow.

hope to play/practice late sunday afternoon, lol aaron, set your driver up to hit straight, not to hit the sissy little fade, unless you hit 275, lol, anyone make demo days at chilli?

hope to play/practice late sunday afternoon, lol aaron, set your driver up to hit straight, not to hit the sissy little fade, unless you hit 275, lol, anyone make demo days at chilli?

Yeah my club was set-up to fade and completely forgot about it. Had it that way last summer when I was having an issue hooking the driver. That appears to be gone, but the club was still set-up to fade. Amazing the difference now.

Didn't know that Chili had a Demo day.

Have fun tomorrow!

I went to Chili today later in the afternoon to hit the RBZ Stage 2 3 wood. I hit it deep. Pending how Jim treats me it'll be in the bag and the 4 iron will be coming out.

I went to Chili today later in the afternoon to hit the RBZ Stage 2 3 wood. I hit it deep. Pending how Jim treats me it'll be in the bag and the 4 iron will be coming out.

Thing is an absolute beast no doubt. Can't wait to hear your thoughts if you end up getting it!

did tiger win or sergio lose it? i know he lost 3 balls, did the pressure get to him? let me hear your thoughts. jeff maggert almost made us "old men" look good

Junior Golfer
THPTag2013.png

Join DateJan 2013LocationLeRoy NYPosts119Member15824Handicap10Thanks14Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Sergio has beaten Sergio more than any other golfer on tour. I like a man who speaks his mind, that beings said, if you speak your mind and are critical of others then you must be critical of yourself when it is deserved, you can not always play the vicitm especially if your the vicitm of yourself.​

Good luck to Allan and Aaron today!! Go low guys!!

aaron and allen, hope you guys had fun and hit it straight!!!!!!!

It was a Bear of a day to say the least!

I agree with Allan's statement. Beautiful course that you were lucky to have a flat lie. A course that was brutal on you if you didn't hit your targets. That being said the weather was brutal. 25-30 mph winds that kept shifting and it was just cold.

I had some good holes and a couple of really bad ones. Last night I went through the round and I can think of about 10 shots that were about 2-3 yards off that ended up adding 10-15 more strokes. But my 3 wood was the death of me yesterday which was unexpected.

Big thanks to Allan though for be patient and showing me the ropes yesterday. It was a great experience and I am definitely ready for the next one.

Great picture Allan just sent me describing the round!

dapaje8e.jpg

Hit some good ones today guys that are playing! It's cold...

Oh Jim! Didn't mean for you to post it! Now I'm a loser, Ha!

Oh Jim! Didn't mean for you to post it! Now I'm a loser, Ha!

Haha my bad! Hey it was a miss for a birdie right? That means tap in par! No loser in that!!

Here is another one to describe the round.
u3uvuren.jpg

Picked up a new toy today.
unetyrar.jpg

uzape3eh.jpg

ehysyje9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back